• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: citizentoxie

citizentoxie
6 years ago#1
One of those rare games that is just a blast to mess around with passing the controller around to see who gets the best score. It is so simple and can be challenging if it needs to be. A great little distraction until you put your hard earned (or parents money, if you are a bad person) into a big game like the Last of Us.
PSN ID: toxicavenger90

User Info: DJ0224

DJ0224
6 years ago#2
Couldn't agree more. I tried out the demo and was soooooo disappointed when it ended.

User Info: tacostyle

tacostyle
6 years ago#3
I absolutely agree! I'm having a blast with this game. It was steal at $15. Best part? Shooting guys in the face!

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
6 years ago#4
I like getting the head shots,the skill perks and the narrating dialogue is fun as well.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: Scrapper

Scrapper
6 years ago#5
crazyman32 posted...
I like getting the head shots,the skill perks and the narrating dialogue is fun as well.

It is the same narrator as the game Bastion.

The game is fun and flows good.
GT: Scrapper : PS+: wowVelveeta : Steam: Nickel_n_Dime

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
6 years ago#6
Yep this game is really damn fun lol I swear it feels like those old arcade games where you shoot from a window and try not to hit civilians.. and all the characters are cutouts or something lol The sound and feel of the shots on the enemies is great lol
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9

User Info: Mad_Dawg

Mad_Dawg
6 years ago#7
Can one of you guys please let me know if you can switch the R1 and R2 buttons as your primary fire in this game ?

Thanks !
Don't stare at sniper's !

User Info: BigSaltyDookie

BigSaltyDookie
6 years ago#8
Mad_Dawg posted...
Can one of you guys please let me know if you can switch the R1 and R2 buttons as your primary fire in this game ?

Thanks !

Yes, you can.
Now Playing
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3) - FC3: Blood Dragon (PS3) - Dead Space 3 (PS3) - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VITA) - Bully: SE (360) - GTA IV (PS3)

User Info: CaptainBones86

CaptainBones86
6 years ago#9
played the demo, loved it, bought a ps3 card today to buy this game, dog chewed up the card before i could redeem the code ;(

User Info: Katon

Katon
6 years ago#10
I bought this today, and I'm loving it!
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)
  • Topic Archived