• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whyterose86

whyterose86
6 years ago#1
Curious to know if I should purchase or not:)

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
6 years ago#2
Why not try the demo or watch the review?
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: JoeBuck80

JoeBuck80
6 years ago#3
Pretty fun. Pretty simple too. Very arcady--but more importantly--very carthartic.

Playing on hard, has a fair amount of difficulty to it, appear to be various collectibles scattered about as well.

For $15 can't really see how you can lose...
--Enjoy THE SHOW--
youtube.com/ronandjoeshow

User Info: Jedi_Rob

Jedi_Rob
6 years ago#4
I'm loving the demo. Great gunplay, audio, and graphics. Fun western FPS.
GT: danwithoutYou
Currently playing: COD:WAW, FC2, GOW2

User Info: Erick_Damon

Erick_Damon
6 years ago#5
Just off of the first level I knew I had to buy it. I thought the game was going to be full price so I didn't pay much attention to it. That plus The Cartel was a huge letdown. But saw this at 14$ on PSN and immediately downloaded the demo. Then purchased it.

They went back to their roots and streamlined the game play. It's pretty much the best parts of the previous games minus the horse riding exploration. All gun play all the time. Some cut scenes and historic pieces to break up the action as well as a leveling system with 3 branching skill paths.

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
6 years ago#6
Didn't play the story yet but tried out the first arcade mission and it was awesome.

Really challenging too. Not one of those games where you can just go out into the open, pick off enemies, and expect to win. AI is actually really good in here.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: MadeInThe215

MadeInThe215
6 years ago#7
Just like one of the above posters said. I tried the demo and liked it. Saw that it was a $15 torture and immediately bought it. Ubisoft is putting out $15 gems with this and Blood Dragon.
This post made using GameRaven gamma_build_12
Insanity On A Bun Software - Pushing the bounds of software sanity

User Info: CanOpener74

CanOpener74
6 years ago#8
I'm enjoyin' the hell out of it. On normal it was decent and felt pretty arcadey but fun, so I turned it up to hard/no aim assist and it got a lot better.

For 15 bucks you really can't loose.

Story mode, arcade, duel all done well. The wife and I had a blast trying to one-up each other's scores last night.

8/10 from me but yeah, try the demo.

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
6 years ago#9
i thought the demo was awesome. reminds me of outlaws. i'll probably get it.
PSN El_Borak_77
STOP THE FPS ABUSE www.fpsaregamestoo.notarealwebsite

User Info: SubSane

SubSane
6 years ago#10
It's more arcadey than previous COJ games. It doesn't take itself as seriously. The aesthetic and minor graphical changes reflect that. It's that comic book style that's become popular in the last few years.
  • Topic Archived