• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Wow, this board is dead!

User Info: citizentoxie

citizentoxie
6 years ago#1
These game range from okay to great and the multiplayer can be real fun. Personally, I love the simplicity to these western shoot em ups. Over the top violence with cheesy western cinema morals and dialogue.

Especially after seeing the gameplay videos for Gunslinger, I am shocked no one is really showing alot of interest. The silver lining to all of this though is it may become one of those cheaper games that will gain a nice cult status!
PSN ID: toxicavenger90

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
6 years ago#2
The board is probably dead because many users on here don't know that this is coming out.I am buying this on Tuesday it looks like fun from watching game play and it's just $15.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
6 years ago#3
I didn't know it was out this soon. It's not very well advertised. Sucks that this game is going to bomb too, sales wise I mean.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

crazyman32
6 years ago#4
SymphonicRain posted...
I didn't know it was out this soon. It's not very well advertised. Sucks that this game is going to bomb too, sales wise I mean.

I don't know if we will know the sales since it's a digital only release.
I apologize for nothing.

SymphonicRain
6 years ago#5
crazyman32 posted...

Ugh christ, really? Even worse.

crazyman32
6 years ago#6
SymphonicRain posted...
crazyman32 posted...

I don't blame them since The Cartel was just bad.
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
6 years ago#7
Just watched the first 15 minutes of it on IGN.

Looks pretty good, even better than Bound in Blood. One of those games where it doesn't take itself too seriously which is nice. What a western game should be. Although RDR was awesome so that was an exception.

Looks like it will be really short though. There are only like 3 story-related trophies (five on Xbox) so looks like the replayability will rely in the arcade mode and rest of the trophies.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: Caliaztec

Caliaztec
6 years ago#8
SymphonicRain posted...
crazyman32 posted...

You don't really know gaming today do you? This game will actually sell really well as a $15 PSN/Steam/XBL game probably much Bette then a $60 release. Most games whether advertised or not have a chance to top the chart once word of mouth goes around.
I'm not a fanboy, I am a Gameboy. My Collection- http://postimg.org/image/9g03dkvi1/
PSN: Caliaztec 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895 NNID: Caliaztec.

User Info: citizentoxie

citizentoxie
6 years ago#9
I wish Ubisoft put out a double pack of Blood Dragon and Gunslinger, would make for a helluva fun exploitation double feature. It is so simple looking that will only add to the fun replayability for me. Some times we need cheap cheesy games to entertain us while we invest serious money and time into big budget games like The Last of Us and GTA V.

Hopefully it is released at midnight!
PSN ID: toxicavenger90

SymphonicRain
6 years ago#10
Caliaztec posted...
You don't really know gaming today do you? This game will actually sell really well as a $15 PSN/Steam/XBL game probably much Bette then a $60 release. Most games whether advertised or not have a chance to top the chart once word of mouth goes around.

No, I don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Wow, this board is dead!
  • Topic Archived