• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
dingtbingboggle 2 months ago#1
when i first found out about lightning returns in july, it was all through bhunivelze. ever since i found a top 10 on the strongest ff characters and he was on number 4 i saw at his cutscenes and I absolutely got so infatuated that i still am to this day. His VOICE, his FACE, his WHOLE ENTIRE BODY, its literally so beautiful i cant even (apart from the teeth those aren’t really that good but i bet we can fix that).

His personality too has brought me to this obsession i cant escape from. I guess ive always been into that thing with some gods an all that stuff with their divine power?? the fact he also wants a world without chaos is actually quite nice, and i know he means well, i think he couldve just learnt more on how to be more merciful instead of going all kookoo crazy. sometimes i feel like hes understood but i dont too. I still love him though ESPECIALLY when he smiles (seriously, he does. Have you not seen when he casts heartless angel?)

i just wanna go on his voice though. Like in japanese ver its like hope’s which is an eh for me but in the ENGLISH ver. oh my god the english ver sent me F L Y I N G. Most definitely when lightning confronts bhunivelze and he says “Yes, savior!” Like oh my god the way he drags out the “yes” is so goddamned beautiful i cant say it enough

ok ok done fangirling. had to confess this forgive me. I just really like men
Mikeachu 2 months ago#2
Benefits of being God: you get to decide what people find attractive to begin with.
andri_g 2 months ago#3
dingtbingboggle posted...
i just wanna go on his voice though. Like in japanese ver its like hope’s
There is a very good reason for this (link for a topic I posted a while ago; has major spoilers):
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/681989-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/79194426

Mikeachu posted...
Benefits of being God: you get to decide what people find attractive to begin with.
Or at least can change your presentation to best fit the norms of what a society considers as "attractive."
'~'
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How many endings are there? General4 Answers
Best weapons and garbs? Side Quest6 Answers
Where can I find Ethers? Side Quest3 Answers
Secret Ending after the credits? Side Quest2 Answers
Unappraised item? Side Quest1 Answer