• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Anyone else think that the Final Boss is the most fun in the entire series?
PikachuTwoKing 8 months ago#1
I mean I just had so much fun fighting Bhunivelze compared to all of the other Final Bosses, no, ALL of the bosses of the entire Final Fantasy series.

What do you think of him?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism Floccinaucinihilipilification
(edited 8 months ago)
KarmaDingo 8 months ago#2
I consider him to be the hardest final boss of the FF series (or at least the ones I've played), but I wouldn't equate that to most fun.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.
andri_g 8 months ago#3
I haven't finished all FF series' games yet, but LR's is the most re-playable because of the number of variations for, and successful fight-strategies against, its final boss.
'~'
(edited 8 months ago)
Scrappymatt10 8 months ago#4
KarmaDingo posted...
I consider him to be the hardest final boss of the FF series (or at least the ones I've played), but I wouldn't equate that to most fun.
In easy mode he is fun
<::::::::::::::||:|xx[|) . . . My game, Harbinger of Crista, coming soon (more like never)
(|]xxx[|:|];;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
PikachuTwoKing 8 months ago#5
Scrappymatt10 posted...
In easy mode he is fun
Correct, but I am wondering about a fresh normal game. Already far into that playthrough.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
andri_g 8 months ago#6
PikachuTwoKing posted...
Correct, but I am wondering about a fresh normal game. Already far into that playthrough.
Every boss scales according to difficulty setting and day. The version of the final boss you face depends on the number of side-quests of each star-rating you've completed.

What's your current progress (in-game Day, number of 1/2/3-star side-quests)?
'~'
KyoryuCyan 6 months ago#7
f*** no

After having to restart the game just to beat him, he's easily on the WORST list by a large margin
"I ****ed a polar bear and I still can't get you out of my head"
PikachuTwoKing 4 months ago#8
Still really fun even on normal difficulty, and with unlocking the extra day
(edited 4 months ago)
Major Damage 3 weeks ago#9
It was fun. Really felt like a final challenge to end the game.
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." - Dorothy Parker
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Anyone else think that the Final Boss is the most fun in the entire series?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How many endings are there? General4 Answers
Best weapons and garbs? Side Quest6 Answers
Where can I find Ethers? Side Quest3 Answers
Secret Ending after the credits? Side Quest2 Answers
Unappraised item? Side Quest1 Answer