If not for that one thing in the end this would have been my fav FF *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. If not for that one thing in the end this would have been my fav FF *SPOILERS*

User Info: ShadowxLightz

ShadowxLightz
3 years ago#1
I enjoyed the whole concept of one person taking down a god and just being OP,
BUT then they just had to bring the whole gang back to team up on him.......(this made me tear up actually...)

I feel like I was watching lightning's transformation as a goddess back into the average "we need to fight together!"

I just want to see one FF or Tales of game that has just one character owning the last boss.

saying all that this would have to be my favorite FF game/story right behind IX.

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
3 years ago#2
You might never see an FF or Tales games where ONE character owns the last boss. Especially not in Tales games. These RPGs are all about the power of friendship and teamwork and whatnot.
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho

User Info: ShadowxLightz

ShadowxLightz
3 years ago#3
Ein_Soph posted...
You might never see an FF or Tales games where ONE character owns the last boss. Especially not in Tales games. These RPGs are all about the power of friendship and teamwork and whatnot.

I know.....but a man can dream....a man can dream....

*looks up into the night sky*

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
3 years ago#4
ShadowxLightz posted...
Ein_Soph posted...

I know.....but a man can dream....a man can dream....

*looks up into the night sky*

You know what. Have you played Persona 3 or 4? Those actually come to mind when it comes to the protagonist and the protagonist only kicking the final boss' ass.

They still draw from the power of friendship and whatnot but it's not like in this game where everyone's there at the end.
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho

User Info: Lamace

Lamace
3 years ago#5
In FFVII, Cloud kills Seph's by himself.

User Info: Souji_Mikage

Souji_Mikage
3 years ago#6
Ein_Soph posted...

But Lightning was alone for, like, the whole game. But the other guys just had to show up at the end. Kinda late for the "party", in more than one way.
Not that I dislike it, on the contrary it would have been better if they were with Lightning since the beginning.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. If not for that one thing in the end this would have been my fav FF *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived