Over 65,000 meonekton!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ethan3210

ethan3210
3 years ago#11
CryztalDragon posted...
Anyone know how they found that number out?

For the number to kill? It's likely because it's the max value that a short integer can have in programming, 65,535.
"Somedays, you just can't get rid of a bomb." - Batman
PSN: Quadratical

User Info: MysticVolcano

MysticVolcano
3 years ago#12
Xovian posted...
It should be noted that once gear and stats are fairly high on a character, which doesn't take that many play throughs, you'd be getting rid of two of them in less then 10 seconds. Generally takes about 5-6 seconds per. I'm sure with the right magic setup it could possibly be less.

Doesn't really make it less daunting of a task, but they were made with the intent not to be made extinct outside of the dungeon.

It's actually not possible, at all. if you work the math and realize that you will not meet that number, no matter how hard you try. The time it takes for them to spawn alone is a clear indication that they wanted to make sure you did not even come close.

User Info: Darkcloud20

Darkcloud20
3 years ago#13
Vudoodude posted...
Imagine if this game's one platinum was to kill all 65,000 w/o killing the last one in the optional dungeon.

It would be almost as much tedious work as Star Ocean 4.
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987

User Info: MysticVolcano

MysticVolcano
3 years ago#14
Darkcloud20 posted...
Vudoodude posted...
Imagine if this game's one platinum was to kill all 65,000 w/o killing the last one in the optional dungeon.

It would be almost as much tedious work as Star Ocean 4.

I actually didn't play that, but i keep hearing something horrible mentioned with a trophy what exactly did it have that makes it close to something like this.

User Info: dandangogogo

dandangogogo
3 years ago#15
I killed 65535 to get the Omega to appear.

User Info: ryan0991

ryan0991
3 years ago#16
dandangogogo posted...
I killed 65535 to get the Omega to appear.

No you didn't.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived