Question about content other than side quests and main quests

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Question about content other than side quests and main quests

User Info: TheMickattack

TheMickattack
4 years ago#1
I'm on day 10, finished 55 side quests and all 5 main quests, what else is there left to do for the next few days until the last day? Are there any optional bosses, or anything else of that nature? I've tried looking around but I haven't found anything. I suppose I could just try to extinct a bunch of enemies, but I feel like that will get boring.. Any suggestions to help me buff up and get ready for the last day or side quests will be appreciated!
PSN: MickSoSlick

User Info: WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune
4 years ago#2
Pretty much just that...CoP, SQ, or hunting Last Ones. The only optional Boss is on the "extra" day from what hear.
http://theepicgamers.com/downloads/grekaosangel/Project%20VII.pdf

User Info: Schala_Scholar

Schala_Scholar
4 years ago#3
Aeronite is not in the Ultimate Lair, he's in Dead Dunes.

User Info: WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune
4 years ago#4
Schala_Scholar posted...
Aeronite is not in the Ultimate Lair, he's in Dead Dunes.

Oh, I guess there's Aeronite as well. I guess I didn't think of him as an optional Boss. Ereshkigal was the only one I considered in that manner.
http://theepicgamers.com/downloads/grekaosangel/Project%20VII.pdf

User Info: darkmaste155

darkmaste155
4 years ago#5
I believe there are 66 side quests total and you can complete 64 on the first playthrough. You have to fail avid reader to get save the sinless and the other one you need to extinct enemies that only show up on the last day. That should give you something to do. Seeing as you asked to "buff up" for the final day, I decided to slightly ignore the "other than side quests" part of the title. Other than that I would recommend also trying to decrease atb cost on abilities you like to use.
3ds FC - 2750-1525-2866 Safari: Heracross, Beautifly, Combee
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Question about content other than side quests and main quests

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived