• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Petition for Hiroyuki Ito to direct FFXV.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
6 years ago#1
Please sign and spread the word:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/please-appoint-hiroyuki-ito-as-the-producer-director-of-final-fantasy-xv

I tried to to put as much depth as possible into why Yoichi Wada should choose Hiroyuki Ito as director of FFXV. If you can think of things to add that will further our cause then please feel free to PM me.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
6 years ago#2
No.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
6 years ago#3
Petitions never work. :U
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw

1Truth
6 years ago#4
kupo1705 posted...
No.

No more Toriyama, indeed.
(message deleted)

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
6 years ago#6
I won't sign the petition, however, I'm in full support of Ito directing the next mainline FF. Anyone is better then Toriyama and he's the only one with enough spare time to tackle it.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.

1Truth
6 years ago#7
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Hiroyuki Ito said that people should ask Yoichi Wada if they want him to return to the FF series. It's not about this petition working or not, it's about it a least reaching Yoichi Wada so he becomes aware that many FF fans want Hiroyuki Ito directing FF games.

This is inception. We're trying implant the idea of Ito directing FFXV into Wada's mind.

User Info: wafflepitarm

wafflepitarm
6 years ago#8
1Truth posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Hiroyuki Ito said that people should ask Yoichi Wada if they want him to return to the FF series. It's not about this petition working or not, it's about it a least reaching Yoichi Wada so he becomes aware that many FF fans want Hiroyuki Ito directing FF games.

This is inception. We're trying implant the idea of Ito directing FFXV into Wada's mind.

I love you Leonardo Dicaprio.
Why is it always the customers fault when no one buys a companys crappie games? - My username is a joke! Dont take it seriously please -

1Truth
6 years ago#9
hyro56 posted...
I won't sign the petition, however, I'm in full support of Ito directing the next mainline FF. Anyone is better then Toriyama and he's the only one with enough spare time to tackle it.

Why not sign the petition? It takes less than 1 minute to do. It's also a much more meaningful act than any random post on GameFAQs.

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
6 years ago#10
1Truth posted...
hyro56 posted...

Why not sign the petition? It takes less than 1 minute to do. It's also a much more meaningful act than any random post on GameFAQs.

There's no point seeing has he's the only viable option and Square-Enix can't afford to bring in someone new. Not to mention Square-Enix has a nasty and not-so-secretive habit of ignoring their fans in the West. Moreover, my cash will say a lot more when I purchase the game on Day one brand new.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Petition for Hiroyuki Ito to direct FFXV.
  • Topic Archived