Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

User Info: kate08

kate08
5 years ago#61
that must have been Pulse showing up, he builds worlds doesnt he, so maybe he was on stand by knowing the end was coming and crafted Partius nova from the remains of the two realms.

ive watched the ending again and those bright strips of light surround everything and appears to be removing the chaos. unless this is Bhuni waking up.

User Info: TheHolySummon

TheHolySummon
5 years ago#62
kate08 posted...
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/b5/Lindzei_Crystal_FFXIII_Concept_Art.jpg
im not sure what this is but i can only speculate that it is Lindzei in crystal stasis.

How do you know? What does the book say?

User Info: TheHolySummon

TheHolySummon
5 years ago#63
Elice_Carol posted...

Hah! Aren't you the one who thinks Lindzei branded Snow with a Pulse brand?

That was before we heard of Cactuar and didn't know about Snow's true focus. Back then, it was all fair game. If you think that past misjudgments are grounds to insult my intelligence, I'm afraid you're wrong.

I don't believe Pulse and Lindzei would ever brand a l'Cie with the other's insignia.

Even if Lindzei turns out to be devious, I just don't think that would be a line crossed.

Of course, I could be wrong... Makes it interesting. ;P

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
5 years ago#64
Who decides the specific requirements of a L'cie's focus?

The "God" Falcie(Pulse/Lindzei) who brands them?

Or the Falcie(various) who selects the humans for branding?

Snow's fragments after, seems to imply that the selector Falcie decides the focus, but is that really true?
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
5 years ago#65
chaosflame108 posted...
Who decides the specific requirements of a L'cie's focus?

The "God" Falcie(Pulse/Lindzei) who brands them?

Or the Falcie(various) who selects the humans for branding?

Snow's fragments after, seems to imply that the selector Falcie decides the focus, but is that really true?

I'm thinking that the fal'Cie in the immediate vicinity chooses the focus. While Pulse/Lindzei do the actual branding.

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
5 years ago#66
TheHolySummon posted...
kate08 posted...
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/b5/Lindzei_Crystal_FFXIII_Concept_Art.jpg
im not sure what this is but i can only speculate that it is Lindzei in crystal stasis.

How do you know? What does the book say?

It resembles Lindzei's brand.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100407232731/finalfantasy/images/2/28/L'Cie_Brands.png (left)

User Info: kate08

kate08
5 years ago#67
the images were posted on wiki by someone who owns the 25th anniversary ultimania but no one has translated it yet. it looks like its just art work so if someone can translate the artist's notes then we might get some clues.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:25th_Anniversary_Ultimania_Scans
more scans on this page

all it says is that its unused concept art of Lindzei's cryastal so maybe they were going to make its appearance in the game more obvious. i know he's in there some where as Toriyama said that the only god we havent seen yet is Bhunivelze. this has been doing my nut in, i've started replaying the game incase ive missed something.

User Info: Destroyer_Mage

Destroyer_Mage
5 years ago#68
Elice_Carol posted...
To further that it was revealed that the Fal'Cie that gave the party their brands back in FFXIII wasn't Anima, but rather Pulse himself instead. During the scene you heard the sound of church bells playing and all that, which has pretty much become Pulse's call sign according to the writers.

His call sign? But, the bells rang when the chaos of Valhalla was released...

Perhaps it's Pulse awakening Bhunivelze...
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier

User Info: lamerhater

lamerhater
5 years ago#69
Elice_Carol posted...
To further that it was revealed that the Fal'Cie that gave the party their brands back in FFXIII wasn't Anima, but rather Pulse himself instead. During the scene you heard the sound of church bells playing and all that, which has pretty much become Pulse's call sign according to the writers.

His call sign? But, the bells rang when the chaos of Valhalla was released...

They rang when the party got their brands (from Pulse), when Valhalla's chaos was released, as well as when Lightning was taken to Valhalla in the first place. Each time the bells rang a total of thirteen times, and Pulse's artwork depicts him wearing thirteen bells.

'Course, it really could all just be a coincidence.
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
5 years ago#70
"Perhaps it's Pulse awakening Bhunivelze..."

Actually, Bhunivelze asked Lindzei to wake him.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived