Do you guys remember when Lightning told Exdeath to

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you guys remember when Lightning told Exdeath to

User Info: kirusu

kirusu
5 years ago#21
chaosflame108 posted...
kirusu posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Dissidia Lightning is her best incarnation, she's so awesome in that game.

-Telling Cosmos that she's more or less incompetent.

- Being the only character to realize how ridiculous and Stupid Kain and Warrior of Light's plan is(Really Tifa, really? Kain's ur friend????) But i digress.

- This is little tidbit "Bring it on, i don't need a second chance."

- She's actually reasonable; her and kain make up later, but she doesn't actually forgive him for this crap.
ect, ect...

getting owned by vaan.

useless and put in the game due to toriyama's fetish.

history repeats itself.

Owned by Vaan? lol what?

Lightning useless? Umm, yeah i'll just assume you haven't played the game.

she whined too much in dissidia. her role is useless. why you think she wasnt part of the main game? as for being owned by vaan, ill assume you havent played the game. she sucks deal with it. her role was about as useless as ceodore from ff4TAY.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one

User Info: ljam444

ljam444
5 years ago#22
The best thing about her in Dissidia is that she dies against crappy mannequins.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
5 years ago#23
kirusu posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
kirusu posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

- Being the only character to realize how ridiculous and Stupid Kain and Warrior of Light's plan is(Really Tifa, really? Kain's ur friend????) But i digress.

- She's actually reasonable; her and kain make up later, but she doesn't actually forgive him for this crap.
ect, ect...

getting owned by vaan.

history repeats itself.

Owned by Vaan? lol what?

she whined too much in dissidia. her role is useless. why you think she wasnt part of the main game? as for being owned by vaan, ill assume you havent played the game. she sucks deal with it. her role was about as useless as ceodore from ff4TAY.

You are one of the most irrational haters I have ever seen, and that is saying something. Are you 12? You talk like you've got a brain full of laffy taffy.
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw

kirusu
5 years ago#24
OpheliaAdenade posted...

You are one of the most irrational haters I have ever seen, and that is saying something. Are you 12? You talk like you've got a brain full of laffy taffy.

you explain to me what her role was in dissidia. as a matter of fact explain to me why a fighting game really needs a story. explain to me what was the whole purpose of dissidia other than to tell that love story.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
5 years ago#25
kirusu posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

you explain to me what her role was in dissidia. as a matter of fact explain to me why a fighting game really needs a story. explain to me what was the whole purpose of dissidia other than to tell that love story.

The purpose of Dissidia was to screw over the fans.

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
5 years ago#26
kirusu posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
kirusu posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

ect, ect...

getting owned by vaan.

history repeats itself.

Owned by Vaan? lol what?

Hmm........should I indulge the foolish one, or not? What the hell I'm bored:

Lightning's usefulness in Duodecim.

- She was the first to discover Kain's "tactics."

- Because she stayed behind and fought Kuja, the others were able escape the manikin horde safely.

- Her comments to Cosmos, were what helped her(cosmos) realize her mistakes, and caused her to help warrior of light at the end.

- Lightning led the others to the rift, with the intention of stopping the manikins.

ect, ect.....
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

kirusu
5 years ago#27
kupo1705 posted...
kirusu posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

and make everything fancy. you can tell from the game design square enix hasnt played a fighter. also its purpose was to bore you after you complete it.

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
5 years ago#28
kupo1705 posted...
kirusu posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

"lolkupo." I'm just going to say that from now on, instead of trying to decipher your code of trolling.
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
5 years ago#29
chaosflame108 posted...

- Because she stayed behind and fought Kuja, the others were able escape the manikin horde safely.

- Her comments to Cosmos, were what helped her(cosmos) realize her mistakes, and caused her to help warrior of light at the end.

- Lightning led the others to the rift, with the intention of stopping the manikins.

ect, ect.....

Exactly. :u But I wouldn't indulge him. Like I said, laffy taffy....
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw

kirusu
5 years ago#30
chaosflame108 posted...

ect, ect.....

did she lead them, or did they all magically appeared in that area? just because she was the main character does not mean she was the leader. i swear from what i saw kain lead them to the rift. sides a few saves and discovery equals to a big purpose now? what is this the after years?
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you guys remember when Lightning told Exdeath to

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived