• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Motomu Toriyama is a better Writer/Director than Hiroyuki Ito will ever be!

User Info: Galvanization

Galvanization
6 years ago#1
I hope Hiroyuki Ito never returns to the FF series and stays on iOS games indefinitely. He has worn out his welcome and he can write a good story/script/dialogue to save his life.

Motomu Toriyama will lead us all into excellent with his Oscar worthy story/script/dialogue in FFXV and FFXVI. Both will use the amazing power of Luminous Studio and make JRPGs finally topple WRPGs like they did on PS1 and PS2.
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
6 years ago#2
This one time at a street fruit stand, i asked for a Lemonade without seeds, 15 minutes later they gave me a lemonade with SEEDS!!!
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817

User Info: BillbertRandom

BillbertRandom
6 years ago#3
@ TC - Please make a Motomu Toriyama fan page on facebook. I will like it.
Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
6 years ago#4
Cool story bro

User Info: TheBestGman2007

TheBestGman2007
6 years ago#5
It was only a matter of time.
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.

User Info: BillbertRandom

BillbertRandom
6 years ago#6
Iampony1 posted...
This one time at a street fruit stand, i asked for a Lemonade without seeds, 15 minutes later they gave me a lemonade with SEEDS!!!

Dude, that is so uncool. There was this time when I was at the grocery. So I requested the bag boy to organize the stuff I bought according to the date of discovery. The people on the store kept looking at me. To make a long story short, they were mad at me, they kicked me out of the store. And banned me. What the **** is wrong with that? I just want to organize my grocery bag and they can't ****ing do it.
Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
6 years ago#7
Which one of you hacked his account
Not changing sig until I have sex.
Started 7/29/2012

User Info: Innerscope

Innerscope
6 years ago#8
Lemonade and grocery stores suck anyway.
---
Tales of VS: because, apparently, RPGs and fighters go so well together

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
6 years ago#9
BillbertRandom posted...
Iampony1 posted...

Dude, that is so uncool. There was this time when I was at the grocery. So I requested the bag boy to organize the stuff I bought according to the date of discovery. The people on the store kept looking at me. To make a long story short, they were mad at me, they kicked me out of the store. And banned me. What the **** is wrong with that? I just want to organize my grocery bag and they can't ****ing do it.

Dude, that so happened to me as well except the old lady did listen to me and she gave me coupons :3
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817

User Info: Innerscope

Innerscope
6 years ago#10
Iampony1 posted...
BillbertRandom posted...
Iampony1 posted...

Dude, that so happened to me as well except the old lady did listen to me and she gave me coupons :3

During this one time, I got mad when I saw the price for the Wii Play game.

I mean, seriously? 10 dollars for a frisbee?
---
Tales of VS: because, apparently, RPGs and fighters go so well together
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Motomu Toriyama is a better Writer/Director than Hiroyuki Ito will ever be!
  • Topic Archived