• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. These XIII games are just being made to give Hiroyuki Ito more time to make XV

User Info: Galvanization

Galvanization
6 years ago#1
Hiroyuki Ito is likely trying to make a HD version of FFXII and that must be a HUGE undertaking for his team. The world in FFXII was big and had detailed art and textures. Can you imagine trying to do all that again in HD but with a bigger world? That would require years upon years to make.

No wonder SQEX ain't announced XV yet. Hiroyuki Ito needs way too much time to make it.
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex

User Info: Valkyrie_Sera

Valkyrie_Sera
6 years ago#2
It sounds better than this game. :o

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
6 years ago#3
Why don't you just marry Ito if you love him so much
Playing through the .hack tetralogy. On Mutation, Innis defeated

User Info: Lindzei

Lindzei
6 years ago#4
That's just asinine.

Galvanization
6 years ago#5
The same things happened last gen. FFXII was taking too long so Kitase/Toriyama made FFX-2 and Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII. They even then started making FFXIII for the PS2.
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex

FireMage7777
6 years ago#6
Galvanization posted...
The same things happened last gen. FFXII was taking too long so Kitase/Toriyama made FFX-2 and Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII. They even then started making FFXIII for the PS2.

LOL no. Stop the rumor mill

Galvanization
6 years ago#7
We still have yet to discover what the "large-scale game" Ito has been working on since 2008 is. I'm pretty sure it's a mainline FF game. The team that made The Last Remnant have also probably been given to him to help make the game as they've been MIA since the PC version came out in Spring 2009.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
6 years ago#8
Galvanization posted...
We still have yet to discover what the "large-scale game" Ito has been working on since 2008 is. I'm pretty sure it's a mainline FF game. The team that made The Last Remnant have also probably been given to him to help make the game as they've been MIA since the PC version came out in Spring 2009.

You have made dozens of topics on the same **** over and over again dude. Enough. We get it.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

Galvanization
6 years ago#9
I can't stop. Not now.

Making these topics allows me to not forget the best game designer still at SQEX and how he can restore the FF series to former glory as one of the best game franchises,

FireMage7777
6 years ago#10
Galvanization posted...
I can't stop. Not now.

Making these topics allows me to not forget the best game designer still at SQEX and how he can restore the FF series to former glory as one of the best game franchises,

But Ito isn't the best game designer at Squenix
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. These XIII games are just being made to give Hiroyuki Ito more time to make XV
  • Topic Archived