• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Who is this f**k man on the FOB challenge

User Info: Maddhatter501

Maddhatter501
2 months ago#1
I think anyone who is on the ps3 serves knows who I'm talking about( I'm surprised ps3 servers are still going strong) This guy has I think 5 different bases. Last weekend he had nukes on 2 of his abandoned ones and he had a nuke on another with guards, all creeping buzzard. I got over 60 buzzards from him and the nuke and he confronted me, with a box, a water gun and s*** all over the place. Also got 2 weird messages from him after. I ain't complaining if we getting easy nukes but what is with this guy and his weird fob empire?
(message deleted)

User Info: gt905

gt905
2 months ago#3
I counted 7. His original bases f--k man and future f--k man and now 6 new ones. He was giving out easy nukes years ago when I was on the fobs regularly. Still play here n there but didnt see him much, now I saw his bases everywhere. I also got a weird message from his original account when he was on that one. I made a post bout it when it happen and nobody knew who he was then either.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Who is this f**k man on the FOB challenge
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A