• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Looking for someone to boost Medals of Honor

User Info: blastershock

blastershock
3 months ago#1
This is given to the soldier (player-controlled) that kills an infiltrator in a FOB mission. We can do one and one without killing any soldier and without stealing soldiers or resources. I know a way for have more posibilties to join an specific FOB. Whoever is interested let me your id under and i will reply you back in psn. Serious players only.

User Info: Maddhatter501

Maddhatter501
3 months ago#2
Now I find someone willing to do this LOL. I'm free throughout the week this week. Lemme know when is good for you. To add me you will find me on the security challenge. l5013180. I'm on the east coast and evenings are best

User Info: Maddhatter501

Maddhatter501
2 months ago#3
blastershock posted...
This is given to the soldier (player-controlled) that kills an infiltrator in a FOB mission. We can do one and one without killing any soldier and without stealing soldiers or resources. I know a way for have more posibilties to join an specific FOB. Whoever is interested let me your id under and i will reply you back in psn. Serious players only.
Still waiting on a add/ message from you dude

User Info: blastershock

blastershock
2 months ago#4
Maddhatter501 posted...
Still waiting on a add/ message from you dude
Sorry for be late. I sent to you a message if you can use ps app it will be better because i am not online in the ps3 everydays.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Looking for someone to boost Medals of Honor
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A