• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Maddhatter501

Maddhatter501
8 months ago#1
I'm wondering are there any known fob's on ps3 with all S++ ( or even just S+) female guards. I know there has to be some out there but I can't find any. Anyone have any tips of how to find them or gamer tags I can message?

User Info: blastershock

blastershock
3 months ago#2
Did you find anything? I keep searching but i can not find anything, sometimes my game freeze in some fob anyway.

User Info: legend_killer_7

legend_killer_7
3 months ago#3
I have encountered FOBs with female S++ guards (PS3) but they are EXTREMELY RARE. Out over 1200+ successful infiltrations I did less than 5 had some. Pure luck. I don't know how they got S++ females. Unless cross-server play with the PC community servers is possible which allowed for hacked S++ females. Or there could be some hacking community for the PS3 server out there. If anyone has an explanation let me know.

The first time I found some was on Giaut7 's R&D FOB. No female guards but I obtained 9 female S++ staff.

I next encountered an FOB with ONLY 100% S++ female guards on Leyla_20 's Command FOB. 100% female S++ guards!!! I extracted many. I don't think I am going to find anything like that ever again. Shame I don't have streaming/recording devices for my PS3 because I wanted to record that!

I found one female S++ on tikitiki1811 's FOB. 1 female out of 10 S++ Base Dev staff.

They are super rare.
DW3:Li RU: HEE HEEE HEEEEE!!!! Like a lamb to the slaughter................. NOW FFIIIIIRRREEEE!!!
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: blastershock

blastershock
3 months ago#4
legend_killer_7 posted...
I have encountered FOBs with female S++ guards (PS3) but they are EXTREMELY RARE. Out over 1200+ successful infiltrations I did less than 5 had some. Pure luck. I don't know how they got S++ females. Unless cross-server play with the PC community servers is possible which allowed for hacked S++ females. Or there could be some hacking community for the PS3 server out there. If anyone has an explanation let me know.

The first time I found some was on Giaut7 's R&D FOB. No female guards but I obtained 9 female S++ staff.

I next encountered an FOB with ONLY 100% S++ female guards on Leyla_20 's Command FOB. 100% female S++ guards!!! I extracted many. I don't think I am going to find anything like that ever again. Shame I don't have streaming/recording devices for my PS3 because I wanted to record that!

I found one female S++ on tikitiki1811 's FOB. 1 female out of 10 S++ Base Dev staff.

They are super rare.
The only way to have S++ rank female soldiers is hacking. There isn't a known way for hack mgsv in ps3 in any comunity for S++ rank. They are hacking their own saves or game by their own. They will not share how to do it. Maybe they can have S++ female by steal it from another hacked FOB.

Maddhatter501
3 months ago#5

They are super rare.
When did you infiltrate this Leyla's fob? Was it within the past few months? And whats your gamer tag could I add you?

Maddhatter501
2 months ago#6

They are super rare.

Send me an add on ps. I'm i5013180, you can find me on the security challenge.

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
6 days ago#7
you want to hump everyone on the base? >_<
https://youtu.be/XtyCvA8eN18 https://youtu.be/XG1SMfe3VSE
https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt

Maddhatter501
6 days ago#8
Nope, I just like rare things, and s++ females are pretty rare.

User Info: Arkane Denial

Arkane Denial
5 days ago#9
I used to collect S Female Soldiers. I even "traded" an S+ male soldier for a particular one that I like (we used the soldiers and had them FOB kidnapped from one another), the one designed with short black hair.

This was during the glory days when PS3 MGSV players were still very much alive and coexisting/communicating with PS4 players.

During those times, I have never legit encountered any S+ Females. Else, I would have gotten them all.
Bark at the Moon

Maddhatter501
4 days ago#10
Forget the S++ FEMALE, I stole a S++ kojima, NO LIE, I now want a base full of kojima's LMFAO.

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A