• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Stuck on nugget bug
goofoff06 7 years ago#1
Well this is annoying I'm stuck on a nugget monster. Repeatedly I try to attack and miss and then he runs and the game freezes. There is no real way around the monster either. I've tried just defending but then he just keeps attacking me, I really want to finish this game but I'm not sure how if its going to freeze every time I go into the nugget battle. Any suggestions? I can;t seem to run by it.
Alltra 7 years ago#2
Kill it.

It's got high Evasion, but it's still random. Just keep trying to kill it, and eventually you'll kill it, then the issue will be solved.

Also, they're not 100% appearance enemies, if you leave the screen and come back it may despawn. You could also try luring a single really weak enemy into range and getting a Smash that ends the fight without fighting.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
goofoff06 7 years ago#3
Got past it by just defending since I was having such bad luck on attacking. It's a good thing it doesn't bug out on defense too.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Stuck on nugget bug
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer