• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
goofoff06 7 years ago#1
I've been searching the coliseum both top and bottom floors for hours and I cant seem to find those silly keys. So anyone remember where exactly they are hidden?

ps I wish this game had a walkthrough.
Alltra 7 years ago#2
On the stairs on the outside of the building, as I recall.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
goofoff06 7 years ago#3
Thanks those keys took me forever to find. Mostly cause I was looking mostly in the basement instead of the top floor. It was hard to see them for me since it was in a corner and I just didn't notice them before.

Also do you remember where Scott's spotting scope in the dragon horn is? That's current quest I'm stuck on and can't seem to find it. The small sparkles of light are so hard to see at times.
Alltra 7 years ago#4
Vaguely. I don't remember the area layout well enough to describe it. My vague recollection is that it's in an upper right corner of a screen area.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer