• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Ran into another Glitch.
Alltra 7 years ago#1
I ran into another glitch.

I'm using the PS3 version. I've downloaded all the patchs, so I should be on the most current version.

I was fighting the ship battle at the beginning of Ogden's Scenario after the party splits up. I engaged in a battle with the 3rd Rockball, the one with the football helmet on in the Mess Hall. I get a freeze after the battle. What happens is that the game freezes, and the time on the clock glitches out and reads something like 0-0. It seems to be happening because I finish the fight at almost the exact same time as the timer runs out and I get the message that we've taken damage from an enemy cannonball.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
Alltra 7 years ago#2
I mentioned it in my other topic, but I ran into another issue.

After you finish the 3 scenarios and regain control of Ogden, you can return to the Wintyrkil Coliseum and fight Ghastly Grappler again in the dungeon. He says he drops a Firebringer Staff, but it never shows up in your inventory. Tried this several times, and never get the drop.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
Alltra 7 years ago#3
...and another one.

It involves Nuggets. I've replicated this 3 times in a row now. Basically, when the Nugget attempts to run away and succeeds, Ogden still attempts to attack it even though it's no longer there, and the game locks up.
ZillionKiller 7 years ago#4
I also had the nugget problem. I can't play anymore.
PSN ID : JasperGuitar
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVNmH4lF7Wh__GUqKaez_Q
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Ran into another Glitch.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer