• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Garetjax333 8 years ago#1
I captured Nugget. He is level 99, has amazing defense, and 999 magic points. However, he only has three hit points which is okay, but he has no strength. Also, with all that magic power, he doesn't have any abilities or spells and only 1 intelligence. Did anyone capture this monster, and if so, did you find any use from it?
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG
Gothann 8 years ago#2
I actually came across a Nugget that started its first turn by casting a meteor-like attack on my party, but sucked so much at it that it did about 400 damage per member. I captured that one, but didn't go to see if it had that skill in its list after the fact.

Anyway, Nugget is pretty much a joke monster. It has crazy evasion when you encounter it and can wipe you out if you're not careful/don't heal enough before fighting it.
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer