• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. BIG Bug found (spoilers)
MegaSerebii 8 years ago#1
When you're infilitrating the castle after you get to Therigra (Badly misspelled I know) you have to talk to a guard who apologizes for having to kill you since you're in the soldiers barracks, and then a few of the sleeping soldiers walk up and attack. Since this Stabbington is a different color, I decided to catch him, think like a 'shiny' stabbington XD.
afterwards I found some doors locked and realised he was prob supposed to give a key, so I tried fighing him again, and sadly the game froze in the attempt. I'm afraid this may be a game breaking bug since ti being an event I doubt the enemies would respawn by leaving and returning. I blame my 'catch-em-allus' Syndrome. I dunno if this bug has been seen before, but I thought it important enough to mention. Thank you for your time
pawsrpg 8 years ago#2
Yeah, we're aware of this one; I'll double check but I believe it's in a future patch.
Alltra 8 years ago#3
"I blame my 'catch-em-allus' Syndrome."

Shouldn't blame yourself, this is just a bad oversight. You shouldn't have been able to capture plot related enemies.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
pawsrpg 8 years ago#4
Alltra posted...
You shouldn't have been able to capture plot related enemies.

It is actually flagged as "uncapturable" but remained so. It was fun figuring that one out.
supercmen 7 years ago#5
i did the same thing is there a fix for this ? :(
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. BIG Bug found (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer