• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Sad day when walkthroughs aren't being made for games
Pravado 8 years ago#1
This game has been out for a few months and not a single site has a walkthrough.
Alltra 8 years ago#2
It's just too much work, or I'd do it.

I'm having similar issues with Mars War Logs, and figuring out how the Reputation System works, it's not very intuitive.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
pawsrpg 8 years ago#3
We also made the game pretty intuitively linear.
rjzp23 8 years ago#4
I love the game but it has too many bugs. ):
Alltra 8 years ago#5
It's not that linear...

Speaking of bugs, most of the ones I found centered around the Teleport Spell and Item allowing players to go places I suppose the devs never intended them to go, despite giving them the ability to do so. (Like Port Awesomegrogg using the Teleport Item you got from a quest, and before you learn the Teleport Spell on Ogden or Woodsy, effectively trapping you there for all eternity listening to that awesome music)
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
Gothann 8 years ago#6
I'm not sure what you mean by obtaining a Teleport item from a quest. The only sidequest in the entire game that gives you Wyvern Wings is at the very end of the game. By that point, teleporting to Awesomegrogg also teleports the ship to the docks.
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
Alltra 8 years ago#7
There's an early game quest that gives you Wyvern Powder. I really don't remember which one it is, but you can get it before you finish the events on Hunter's Peak when you first get to Frostsword. I'm sitting here looking at it in my inventory on my file saved at the Campfire on Hunter's Peak before the Big Beartha fight.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Sad day when walkthroughs aren't being made for games
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer