• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Will there be a book 3?
wackywanker 8 years ago#1
I don t play my ps3 or vita much but would snatch it up day one. I don t buy games on day one very often but made an exception for book 2.
pawsrpg 8 years ago#2
Yeah, there's plans for a Book III, which will finish up Ogden's story. It'll continue the trend between the first two books and be the N64 JRPG we never got. If you've ever seen the FFVI N64 tech demo (it's on youtube if you haven't), that'll be the visual style -- exaggerated much like Book II is.
That being said, we're not even really in pre-production yet. Right now we're focused on getting Book I&II out to EU and porting Book II out to other systems.
bartz90 8 years ago#3
Darn, finishing Ogden's story. I was hoping for the possibility of a PS2 era book 4. :D
Don't bring anything into a bathroom that you're not prepared to drop into a toilet
Gothann 8 years ago#4
I liked that there's a trophy tied to the announcement of Book 3 in the game. It's more than enough to tide me over.
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Will there be a book 3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer