• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Some retcons? *No spoilers* I just started
bartz90 8 years ago#1
It's been about three months since I played the first one. Great game, it was one of the first I got for my new Vita.

Anyway, if I remember right then at the end of Jerald's story Ramona met with Ogden's group as they were leaving Sandheim by ship. At the beginning here Ramona is unknown to the characters as a stow away. I guess this is a small thing but it bugged me. I generally have a good memory for sequels even years later but this is a busy time in my life right now.

Even though it was a few months ago I'm having a hard time remembering all the small details of the first game in general. Maybe the next game can have an in depth recap at the start, or one somewhere in the menus like Kingdom Hearts 3D did.
Don't bring anything into a bathroom that you're not prepared to drop into a toilet
pawsrpg 8 years ago#2
At the end of Chapter 3, Ramona sneaks unnoticed onto the ship. The Minecon chapter is non-canon, just for fun :)
bartz90 8 years ago#3
Thanks for answering. I platinumed the game a few days ago, it was so great. Now if only we knew what happened to Punchy and Casty lol.
Don't bring anything into a bathroom that you're not prepared to drop into a toilet
pawsrpg 8 years ago#4
Oh, they may show up again. You never know.
DigitalFury_ 8 years ago#5
paws, are you a dev? If you are, and if Casty does indeed return, can you please make her a viable spellcaster? Her (her, right?) max MP was a joke in Anders chapter. I know that chapter was short but it still bugged me a little bit.
XBL, Steam, Epic, Bethesda: M0NSTERRA1N
GOG: mimbriani
pawsrpg 8 years ago#6
I work for Muteki as PR and social media girl -- and I can absolutely pass along the suggestion to the guys!

We're actually working on porting Book I & II to various platforms -- may even be able to squeeze that change into Book I 3DS...but no promises until I ask and see how viable that is :)
MegaSerebii 8 years ago#7
They're coming to 3DS?! =O I was hoping they were!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  3. Some retcons? *No spoilers* I just started
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What AM I missing?!?!?!? General1 Answer