Known in-game info (possible sticky?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RockMan Xover
  3. Known in-game info (possible sticky?)

User Info: Appleforce

Appleforce
5 years ago#11
Wow, I'm such a loser for playing Xover to this extent.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3855/img0290u.png

There really isn't a plot. You just go around and power up OVER-1 through multiple Mega Man worlds (coughthreecough). It's a shame all the Master Bosses and Team Bosses are enemies ripped from Mega Man X iOS. The Master Boss system is rigged in that whoever enters with the most people gets the most points. So if you want to have the "highest contribution," you simply fight a Master Boss when 3+ other suckers have already entered before you (because the damage they do in your battle adds to your score). Team Battles would have been an incentive to come back, but match-making is totally rigged:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8931/img0291d.png

I really have no need to continue playing. There's nothing for me to do but power up OVER-1, which is boring in of itself. Having played other types of iOS games that had me coming back for months (Dragonvale and Gizmonauts), RockMan Xover just doesn't have enough addicting elements to keep me interested. All the enemies are basically the same throughout the worlds and bosses are just a slapping contests with no strategy (Card Skills rarely add any advantages).

EDIT: BTW, I didn't spend a single dime. I don't plan on supporting Capcom for this game.
PSN: appleforce
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
5 years ago#12
So a game that highlights being a cross over of all the Megaman games, only has elements from X one?

EPIC FAIL CAPCOM!

User Info: kosmos100

kosmos100
5 years ago#13
So far it has enemies and bosses from exe and classic too and a little something from legends.

World 4 last boss is a little hard, almost 3000 points of damage with every hit, lol
Alicia's Bakery -A Valkyria Chronicles Fan Blog-
http://aliciasbakery.blogspot.com/

User Info: Appleforce

Appleforce
5 years ago#14
Just adding some more helpful tips here:

- Memory Skills can be leveled up by powering up cards with another card that has the same Memory Skill. The skill must be the same attribute (Atk Up, Def Down, Heat, etc) and have the same sign (Alpha, Omega, Sigma, Mu, etc.) For example, Isaac has the "Heal Alpha" skill. If you combine this with the Rescue Reploids card, which aslo has "Heal Alpha," the skill rank will go up to 2. For each successive skill up, it requires more cards with the same skill to skill up again (to get to Skill Lv 3, you'll need to combine the card with two more cards with the same skill, etc).

- Card rarity seems to determine the level cap for cards. Normal cards seem to max out at Lv 20 while Rare cards can level up further. Even so, don't be discourage to level up Normals. They'll help you get past through even the hardest boss as Life Virus can be taken down with cards between Lv 18-20. You should only start doing "All Rare" builds when you have nothing else to do and want to grow uber powerful to solo Master Bosses.
PSN: appleforce
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  1. Boards
  2. RockMan Xover
  3. Known in-game info (possible sticky?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived