• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kerbal Space Program
  3. KSP Officially Released: Version 1.0 is launch

User Info: Gastroid

Gastroid
4 years ago#1
Not that any need to tell any of the -1 people who visit this board, since anyone who could possibly check it already has played the update. So no need for a changelog or anything.

It's so lonely in space.
Rotating Signature
This is not one of them.

User Info: Montgomery14

Montgomery14
4 years ago#2
This game needs 100x more hype, but people will continue to buy COD and pay hand over fist for crappy overpriced DLC and micro transactions.

Those people are killing the industry and ruining gaming, but at least somewhere, beneath all of the s***, there are some developers who still put out innovative, fun games...
"Enjoy life, there is plenty of time to be dead."
http://i.imgur.com/l0kuIKy.jpg -HBKick18

User Info: RockSmackerr

RockSmackerr
4 years ago#3
ikr :P this game is amazing, but holy s*** is it difficult...
I've been playing for about 4-5 months or more, still have never landed on the Mun XD
Tried mods too, made it infinitely harder cos why not XD and I hope it'll be easier now, with supersonic speeds way easier to achieve. but heat shields D:
PC/PS3.
SNAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#4
This game's pretty popular tbh. It's just that no one posts here because most of the community for the game is on the official forums or on the subreddit
And then John was a zombie.
NNID: FenrirW0lf

User Info: StewleGriffinGF

StewleGriffinGF
4 years ago#5
RockSmackerr posted...
ikr :P this game is amazing, but holy s*** is it difficult...
I've been playing for about 4-5 months or more, still have never landed on the Mun XD
Tried mods too, made it infinitely harder cos why not XD and I hope it'll be easier now, with supersonic speeds way easier to achieve. but heat shields D:

Can I ask why? What's your main issue? Maybe I can help.
Mods and admins run GameFAQs like they're kings. No justice, no peace.
# of times my posts were blocked for words that weren't even in my post: 13

User Info: Later_dude

Later_dude
4 years ago#6
this game is SO GOOD OMG!
i could spit and it'd hit the floor
  1. Boards
  2. Kerbal Space Program
  3. KSP Officially Released: Version 1.0 is launch
  • Topic Archived