• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A Story About My Uncle
  3. Milkman Playeth: A Story About My Uncle

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
4 years ago#1
I last played this May 28, 2014. 3 hours logged. When I'd originally played it I knew I wanted to replay it again. Sorry it took this long.

I've just recently played both Titanfall 2 and Valley, both similar in core conecpt of running, traversal games. Figured now might be a good time to give this another quick playthrough.

Hand animations are top notch. I've always had a love for good first person hand animations.

I like the narration of the story; seems so gentle and innocent and friendly.

I've been dying a lot so far. I don't recall dying this much, but I do believe the game gets easier as you get more options and abilities. Controls are intuitive and feel pretty good so far.
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
4 years ago#2
Finished it today. Just under 3 hours.

I died a lot. I don't recall this much dying and trial and error last time, though I may have simply forgotten.

For a lot of parts in the game, there is a very specific sequence necessary to get through an area. For example, 2 grapples then a rocket boost... and the timing has to be right.

It's a good game. There's some times where I died where I shouldn't have, simply because I slipped off the edge while landing or something. For a 3 hour game, it's faults don't drill you too much.
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>
  1. Boards
  2. A Story About My Uncle
  3. Milkman Playeth: A Story About My Uncle
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A