• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fujinicole88

Fujinicole88
6 years ago#1
okay so me and my husband have spent all night trying to get his game 100% done and the platinum, but for some reason he did not get the trophy fashionista. I know for sure that he got all of the camo that the ps3trophies website guide lists. but then I was looking to make absolutely certain, and it lists two Choco Chip camos? anybody know if there is in fact two of them, as this is the only reason I can see for him not getting this trophy.. Please help us out if anyone knows a reason as to why he didn't get this one trophy.

Thanks in advance.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2492 4822 4765
Pkmn Black FC- Nicole 3611 6551 1540

User Info: CODOG_OMEGA

CODOG_OMEGA
6 years ago#2
Not that I'm aware of. Though my guide came from YouTube walkthroughs. Can you list all the ones you currently have on you because I got my trophy yesterday: I got all Bosses' camo (The Boss was hardest. LOL) and all special area camos
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
6 years ago#3
you need the face camo as well
master of mgs3 speedrunning
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAF8E68CEF748370&feature=view_all
  • Topic Archived