• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
4 weeks ago#1
Just finished Stone Vigil, almost done with the ARR MSQ...

Do the expansions go on sale very often?
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: Game Jester

Game Jester
4 weeks ago#2
Shadowbringers only released two months ago but I'm sure you can find it at a discounted price if you look around, and you only need to buy Shadowbringers as it comes with/unlocks the other two expansions.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
4 weeks ago#3
Ah, okay then, thanks!
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: strred

strred
4 weeks ago#4
finishing stone vigil isn't almost done. not even close. hold off on buying the expansions until after you experience the dread that is the stuff you have left.
can't flim flam the glim glam

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 weeks ago#5
strred posted...
finishing stone vigil isn't almost done. not even close. hold off on buying the expansions until after you experience the dread that is the stuff you have left.

They're over 80% done with 2.0 MSQ, that's pretty close. And without the expacs they'd be wasting a good amount of EXP once they hit 50
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
4 weeks ago#6
Digital, shop around for a sale.

You want to buy it before you hit L50.
There are only two things that may be infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: altblahblahblah

altblahblahblah
4 weeks ago#7
even full price shadowbringers is only 40, and that includes the other 2 expansions.

User Info: Reckoner04

Reckoner04
4 weeks ago#8
I too am interested in buying expansions. I'm only a little bit further than OP, but have a bit more time as I was able to snag Heavensward when it was free. Were you able to find ShB for under $40? I've also heard they go discounted during Black Friday. Is this truth?

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
4 weeks ago#9
Let me look into my crystal ball and I will tell you.........or you know just look around like a normal person
Nemo fiducia

User Info: JohnSpawn

JohnSpawn
4 weeks ago#10
robster_2005 posted...
Let me look into my crystal ball and I will tell you.........or you know just look around like a normal person

OP asked if they go for sale often, not when are they going on sale.
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord
https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K
  • Topic Archived