• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Ever have nights where you play like trash?

User Info: Vermander

Vermander
5 days ago#1
Picked my WHM back up tonight and got Amaurot on my Expert Roulette and I think we died 4 times on the first boss and once on a big pull. I better get my s*** together if I wanna do innocence extreme.
Remember kids, Jesus died for your sins. So if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
5 days ago#2
Every night.
The Official Hrothgar of the Final Fantasy XIV boards.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7371624/

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
5 days ago#3
Plenty of times, in almost every game I play. Sometimes I'm just in a funk.
So fresh and clean.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
5 days ago#4
I might be careless and eat an avoidable AOE/mechanic once a while but play like trash? Can't say that I have really. Usually if I don't feel like playing I don't bother logging in.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: strred

strred
5 days ago#5
never. i am flawless and always do maximum damage. raid wide aoes also do no damage to me. this, of course, comes with the unfortunate circumstance of every party i'm in dying in savage/ultimate/extreme trials during progression. however, they are ecstatic if they can wait long enough for me to defeat the boss. because of this, i frequently sell runs and have maximum gil across many characters and accounts.
can't flim flam the glim glam
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
5 days ago#6
All the time brah
Nemo fiducia

User Info: Cyndaqwil

Cyndaqwil
4 days ago#7
It happens to all of us, despite what some might claim.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12426137/

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
4 days ago#8
Only when dps and healers run up ahead or do burst damage while I'm pulling groups of mobs and start getting hits. Sometimes I don't feel like saving them.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
IqarP15 posted...
Only when dps and healers run up ahead or do burst damage while I'm pulling groups of mobs and start getting hits. Sometimes I don't feel like saving them.

I have done that a few times late game where a mentor dps thinks they are the ones that dictate the amount of pull we get without consulting me the tank before we start and wipes due to running ahead and grabbing a large group of guys
The official Super Mega Ultra Kami Guru of the Xenoverse Board

User Info: Mogryking

Mogryking
4 days ago#10
when I tanked a lot and then switch to my MNK
Monsterhunter Mistery Dungeon Moggwa-24.3.2016 (._.)
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/17419471/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Ever have nights where you play like trash?
  • Post New Message