• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZeloMedrix51

ZeloMedrix51
4 days ago#1
How does one swap from ps4 to pc and keep their account?
What needs to be done an bought/re bought?
"The Heart Of Chaos beats in my chest, a manifestation of Etro" - Caius

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 days ago#2
Just need to buy PC licenses for ARR and ShB. That's it
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: Sensorie

Sensorie
4 days ago#3
Buy the complete edition on PC and register the code to your service account on Mog Station (the same service account that has your PS4 licences).
Cazzo - Way Down -> How Colourful!

ZeloMedrix51
4 days ago#4
Sensorie posted...
Buy the complete edition on PC and register the code to your service account on Mog Station (the same service account that has your PS4 licences).

Do I have to rebuy collectors editions?

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 days ago#5
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...

Nope
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: Sensorie

Sensorie
4 days ago#6
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...

No, as bonus/premium items are not tied to any specific platform. Having the licences for a specific platform just allows you to access 2.x, 3.x 4.x and 5.x content on that platform. If you only bought ARR for PC, you would still have access to all your collector's items, but you wouldn't be able to level any job past 50 or access duties and areas outside of ARR.
Cazzo - Way Down -> How Colourful!

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
4 days ago#7
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
You already have the stuff it includes. So no
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

ZeloMedrix51
4 days ago#8
Sensorie posted...
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...

No, as bonus/premium items are not tied to any specific platform. Having the licences for a specific platform just allows you to access 2.x, 3.x 4.x and 5.x content on that platform. If you only bought ARR for PC, you would still have access to all your collector's items, but you wouldn't be able to level any job past 50 or access duties and areas outside of ARR.

Ahh so I need to rebuy Shadowbringers then on top of the complete edition? Or just the complete edition? Sorry just trying to be as clear as possible

User Info: puellakyubey

puellakyubey
4 days ago#9
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...

Ahh so I need to rebuy Shadowbringers then on top of the complete edition? Or just the complete edition? Sorry just trying to be as clear as possible

They JUST (I think?) recently dropped a Complete edition that includes ShBr
https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/564956/final-fantasy-xiv-online-complete-edition-pc-download

ZeloMedrix51
4 days ago#10
puellakyubey posted...
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...
ZeloMedrix51 posted...
Sensorie posted...

They JUST (I think?) recently dropped a Complete edition that includes ShBr
https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/564956/final-fantasy-xiv-online-complete-edition-pc-download
Thanks
(edited 4 days ago)
  • Post New Message