• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. So how is Eden Savage coming?: Week 4

User Info: CynicalNaivete

CynicalNaivete
3 weeks ago#31
My static finally cleared E4S tonight, on the last pull before we were going to call it. And I won the weapon! I was the last dps in the group still using an ilvl 450 weapon so it’s a huge boost for me. And now I can use the 1000 tomes I would have spent on the 460 weapon next week on other upgrades. I’ve gone from ilvl 453 to 461 this week so I’m pretty stoked. Can’t even complain if I don’t win anything next week (which is what happened to me last week) but I’m hoping that won’t be the case, lol.
slumpcat posted...
Trying to clear E1S on PF is torture. I really want to learn and clear the raids but God dammit these healers are so bad. They can't keep the tanks alive and it's driving me insane. I got to enrage 1% and I just want to quit.

Healers are the bottleneck for E1S definitely. (Unless you have DRKs for tanks, then they can take care of themselves).

If you're on Crystal, I can bring my AST alt. PUGed E1S a few times on it; haven't done anything with that alt so far this week.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: pyrohamster2

pyrohamster2
3 weeks ago#33
Cleared e4s, got top 50 for my class lol. I wonder how long ill keep that for.
strred posted...
this needed a 4th thread? annnnd why?

What's with the s***ter trolls? These topics are better than 90% of the dreck on this forum.
A true hero never wavers. My place is at the top.
Bring me a real challenge. CHA

User Info: Derpgoon

Derpgoon
3 weeks ago#35
Got my 99's on everything but 4s now (97). Managed top 20 parses on 2s/3s this week, don't think I could do any better without my raid weapon dropping yet. Will focus on 4s once my weapon drops, but that could still be 4 more weeks.

User Info: pyrohamster2

pyrohamster2
3 weeks ago#36
Derpgoon posted...
Got my 99's on everything but 4s now (97). Managed top 20 parses on 2s/3s this week, don't think I could do any better without my raid weapon dropping yet. Will focus on 4s once my weapon drops, but that could still be 4 more weeks.

Man I would've been the same, but trap parties made me run out of tinc's in leviathan. So im sitting at a 97 instead of 99. Oh well though, it might come sooner or later.

No top 20s though lol, I think the highest I got was #26 on voidwalker for a couple days.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeromous375

Zeromous375
3 weeks ago#37
I just want a clear on e3s at this point. Been to so many parties that have people dying or the tank that has the flare on stormy. Not to mention the dice roll if the party can even DO smoker puddles. I'm so sad that my best run was last week when we got him to 1%
Smash ultimate Online name: Silent with Soma Cruz. Looking for a main

User Info: poporulez

poporulez
3 weeks ago#38
My group cleared E3S this week, next week we'll start on Titan
PSN Tag: soulofrebirth 3DS FC: 3952-7102-3671
Official Adol Christin of everything.

User Info: Zeromous375

Zeromous375
3 weeks ago#39
I FINALLY cleared E3s on PF. Half of the party died on enrage we dealt exactly 72.503 damage that's 4 damage difference from being a wipe or clear. Went through FFlogs and I feel ashamed to hit green/grey. Guess I'm going to see what other PLDs rotations are for this fight, even when I got the flares at stormy and tsu2 I feel like I should he doing more damage.

Well thank you 95%ile SAM for carrying the dps
Smash ultimate Online name: Silent with Soma Cruz. Looking for a main

User Info: Dmx02

Dmx02
3 weeks ago#40
Just cleared E4S. It was a pretty bad night. We went an hour past our end time cause we just wanted to clear. We weren't hyped when we cleared either. Just sighs and silence.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. So how is Eden Savage coming?: Week 4
  • Post New Message