You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Slowest player you met in finishing MSQ content?

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
6 days ago#1
Few years back I was dragging my feet through 2.5 content and was level 60 when I completed The Keeper of the Lake. During the beginning of Stormblood, I was so on-n-off that I think I reached level 70 from duty roulette before I got to Rhalgr's Reach for the first time.

Recently I joked to my guildmates that my goal was to reach level 80 before finishing Stormblood but alas I failed and finished two days ago at level 70 instead.

What level was the slowest player you met in finishing MSQ content for the first time? What about yourself? What was the slowest you progressed at compared to your own character level?

Comments are appreciated,

Thank you
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: quest64freak

quest64freak
6 days ago#2
Friend of a friend who has been playing since late in Heavensward and they're not even midway through the Stormblood story right now. Can't stand playing alone so all they do is level jobs in roulettes and use new crafted sets as they come out.

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
6 days ago#3
An FC mate is level 75 currently, and he started ShB on early access launch.

This is why we have time gaps between content.
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: Astrolala

Astrolala
6 days ago#4
Myself. I started on early access, and I'm barely on the first level 76 MSQ. I've been leveling other jobs too much, as well as playing other games.

Shadowbringers kind of launched in a really really busy season of gaming.
My FC and Friend Safari Pokemon! (Sun IGN: Kelly)
http://safaricode.com/users/Astrolala

User Info: Vigrim

Vigrim
6 days ago#5
I started at early access and am only 74. Just made it past the first primal but doing all the side quests along the way and read everything. Also have limited time to play as of late and enjoying the summer.
https://i.imgur.com/N19dutP.gif http://i.imgur.com/RbNdoh.jpg
I'm 76 and just started Stormblood. Heavensward was fantastic.
"If you can make gamers happy, you can make anyone happy." - IBM

User Info: kuter

kuter
6 days ago#7
Friend of mine has a 70 pld with ARR zeta/whatever relic wpn and just reached dravania as a 61 GUNB (switched from pld).
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Another World

Another World
6 days ago#8
A group got mad at me because i didnt know how to skip cutscenes and since i was a tank (and they booted the other tank) I was holding them back. So I guess I’m the slowest at MSQ roulette? They told me i should look into other methods of getting exp.

The entire MSQ? I have a friend who tried for literally years to finish ARR. A week into shadowbringer he just bought a skip potion.
It's just Another Day in Another World.

User Info: P5RSONA

P5RSONA
6 days ago#9
Me. Level 75 early access
FC: 5026 - 4694 - 6977 | UM | S |
Link's Awakening Remake!!! AHHHHHHHHH..!!!

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
6 days ago#10
Another World posted...
A group got mad at me because i didnt know how to skip cutscenes and since i was a tank (and they booted the other tank) I was holding them back. So I guess I’m the slowest at MSQ roulette? They told me i should look into other methods of getting exp.

The entire MSQ? I have a friend who tried for literally years to finish ARR. A week into shadowbringer he just bought a skip potion.

Doesn't the MSQ roulette have unskippable cutscenes to begin with?
You know, if you really think about it, calling someone pretentious is one of the most pretentious things you can do.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Slowest player you met in finishing MSQ content?