• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. So do people REALLY want trusts in the whole game now?

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
1 month ago#51
Thancred and Alphinaud/Urianger are more reliable than 90% of your average healer and tank, and they never rage at each other xD. The trust DPS however are garbage and pull off very low numbers, so your best choice is going with Alisaie since she can raise the healer in case they die (which they do sometimes...has happened to me a few times, they are programmed to dodge some aoes but not all of them).
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356769

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
4 weeks ago#52
TCrinaleT posted...
Thancred and Alphinaud/Urianger are more reliable than 90% of your average healer and tank, and they never rage at each other xD. The trust DPS however are garbage and pull off very low numbers, so your best choice is going with Alisaie since she can raise the healer in case they die (which they do sometimes...has happened to me a few times, they are programmed to dodge some aoes but not all of them).

alphinaud is programmed to freeze up when emergency heals are needed.
--- Remove the cancer, take back your souls ---

User Info: strred

strred
4 weeks ago#53
urianger is great at not dodging. had him die at the final boss of holminster switch to the big temper tantrum attack.

they really shouldn't be programmed to sometimes stand in s***. when whether or not you clear is based on if they ai decides to stand in a certain place or not, there's a problem.
can't flim flam the glim glam

User Info: bertramrforer

bertramrforer
4 weeks ago#54
Dethuli posted...
This isn't supposed to be a traditional Final Fantasy, it's supposed to be a Massive Multiplayer Online Final Fantasy.

If you're playing an MMO and expect to solo everything, why even play an MMO?

Same exact reason people spend lots of money to live in NYC or Tokyo... alone. For a better explanation here:

The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone

youtube v=b2l2ZxNhCSg

User Info: Ryuukishin

Ryuukishin
4 weeks ago#55
This isn't supposed to be a traditional Final Fantasy, it's supposed to be a Massive Multiplayer Online Final Fantasy.

I play together with many different players on the same map(s), hence massive multiplayer online. I can interact or not interact with them in whatever way I want. How exactly is a group-content party of 4 to 24 party members "massive"? That's a LAN party format, at best. It's massive, I assume, in organizing it and keeping the group going if you're not used to it.

User Info: SacredDarkness

SacredDarkness
4 weeks ago#56
Ryuukishin posted...

I play together with many different players on the same map(s), hence massive multiplayer online. I can interact or not interact with them in whatever way I want. How exactly is a group-content party of 4 to 24 party members "massive"? That's a LAN party format, at best. It's massive, I assume, in organizing it and keeping the group going if you're not used to it.

You'll always get idiots throwing the "why you play an MMO and not be fully sociable and play with anyone and everyone" as if playing solo is somehow supposed to be looked down apon and not a choice.

I suppose i could toss that same argument of why people play an MMORPG and skip all of the story.
What is it like when you pull back the curtain, and realize every wrong is right.

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
4 weeks ago#57
just had a 4k dps smn in malikah. yes that's lower than ryne. and the healer is unfortunately an ast
i want trusts for the whole game
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. So do people REALLY want trusts in the whole game now?
  • Topic Archived