• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Mog Station keeps going back to login page.

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
2 years ago#1
I just got back from a year+ hiatus a couple of weeks ago, and ever since I got back I've been having the same problem with the mog station. Any time I try to buy something or even when I tried to redeem a game time card, or simply browse the store by clicking an item, it goes back to login. Sometimes it will work but 95% of the time it doesn't. It took me 30 minutes just to get my game time code to work and now doing anything else is damn near impossible because it seems to do that every time you try to load a new page which the site does for everything.

This happens in every browser I've tried, from Chrome to Avast's secure browser to even internet explorer. I tried clearing my Google cache and that didn't work. Anyone else encounter this problem and/or know how to fix it?

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
2 years ago#2
Nope.

Bump.
There are only two things that may be infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
2 years ago#3
I managed to get it to work on my phone which leads me to believe isn't an issue with my ISP, but I don't know what that could be. Maybe the speeds are so slow it's locking me out for security reasons or something, since we are currently being throttled. Guess I'll just need to keep my phone handy, it's currently a hotspot powering my play time anyway.
I had that issue before. It was related to using my VPN. If you are using one, try turning it off and then connecting to the Mog Station.

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
2 years ago#5
Credit card company blocks suspicious activities so ask them.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Mog Station keeps going back to login page.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A