• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Ok so im no longer new to the game. But i still have a few Newbie questions

User Info: TheSmeg

TheSmeg
1 month ago#11
Always keep weapon up to date, and as best you can, keep your Chest and Legs as high as you can without farming. Your left side gear is worth a lot of defence points and it will make it so mobs don't take you out too fast.

Get the Hall of the Novice Gear at 15 with the XP ring. From there every 10 levels check your left side gear if you can. You can ignore right side until 50.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7352122/

User Info: OneTruePlayer81

OneTruePlayer81
1 month ago#12
TheSmeg posted...
Always keep weapon up to date, and as best you can, keep your Chest and Legs as high as you can without farming. Your left side gear is worth a lot of defence points and it will make it so mobs don't take you out too fast.

Get the Hall of the Novice Gear at 15 with the XP ring. From there every 10 levels check your left side gear if you can. You can ignore right side until 50.

Don't ignore right side til 50, that's terrible advice. Use the weathered (starting gear) until almost 30 then use the gemstone stuff, I think it might be malachite for healers or maybe lapis lazuli. Then the next set 10 levels later and the next set 10 levels after that. The brand new ring will probably tide you over til 50 stat wise (although you lose the xp gain at 30)
Gamertag: OneTruePlayer81
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Ok so im no longer new to the game. But i still have a few Newbie questions
  • Topic Archived