• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can the people who only play dress up stay out of duty content?

User Info: BlackBladeRune

BlackBladeRune
1 month ago#41
Nope, I'm going to continue being terrible and mess up DF parties in style.

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
1 month ago#42
Numenor posted...
Squidkids posted...
Ichigo_Uchiha posted...
Squidkids posted...
FirazaMageEX posted...
Squidkids posted...
new tos prevents you to talking to them so that is why you may noticed an increase, has nothing to do with "dress up"

You can still talk to people...

nope, if someone enters under geared, and they are "offended" because they believe talking about their gear is "over criticizing" you can be reported and action be taken on you under the new rules.

Yes yes, sure. Let’s believe that. Let’s keep fearmongering because we can’t be as toxic as we used to be.

not fearmongering anything , the rules state it exactly like that.

Saying this is fine: "Hey, you're quite a bit undergeared for this content and it is making it a lot harder than necessary for everyone (including yourself). Run some "X" and gear up a bit more."

This is not: "Your gear sucks, wtf are you doing in this content n00b, git good scrub."

See the difference?

The sad thing is, they really don't.
This guy are sick.

User Info: tidusajcx

tidusajcx
1 month ago#43
This is why i just do content with my fc or static xD.

Bruh, you know damn well that 99% of the playerbase in this game is trash tier. Why subject yourself to them?

The way the devs got it going its catering to them too.

Unfortunately the "top end" rewards arent notable enough to even put the effort into performing your job even to standard

User Info: Anna-Lemouri

Anna-Lemouri
1 month ago#44
tidusajcx posted...
This is why i just do content with my fc or static xD.

Bruh, you know damn well that 99% of the playerbase in this game is trash tier. Why subject yourself to them?

The way the devs got it going its catering to them too.

Unfortunately the "top end" rewards arent notable enough to even put the effort into performing your job even to standard

Ppl gotta talk smack on others, its to much like right to get a static, play with fc members, friends, or ppl of ones own skill lvl.
ID:sls320
FFxiv Ultros Malboro Famfrit, Tales of Vesperia Definitive Addition, Toudiken 2 Anna Lemouri.

User Info: Akagami_Shanks

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#45
i did some of the level 60 raids and trials in DF today and the amount of bads is astounding. I didn't even need to put on ACT cause they were dying anyway
PSN and XBL: Tyruler50, Switch FC: 4538-0715-0699
Steam: TYmaster50, Battlenet: TYmaster50#1751
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can the people who only play dress up stay out of duty content?
  • Topic Archived