• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can the people who only play dress up stay out of duty content?

User Info: Smackpwn

Smackpwn
2 months ago#1
There just seems to be way too many bad players in this game who do half of the dps there job is capable of or healers who die more than dps do, the amount of times we wipe because double healer death is through the roof in trials roullete

There's so much casual noob content now please stay out of content not intended for you from now on please thanks
If im not replying to you, you are probably ignored for good reason

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
2 months ago#2
new tos prevents you to talking to them so that is why you may noticed an increase, has nothing to do with "dress up"
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
2 months ago#3
If you're still running content 8 weeks after a raid patch, or one week after any other patch, you're the kind of player you're complaining about.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: FirazaMageEX

FirazaMageEX
2 months ago#4
Squidkids posted...
new tos prevents you to talking to them so that is why you may noticed an increase, has nothing to do with "dress up"

You can still talk to people...

User Info: Coconut-Milk

Coconut-Milk
2 months ago#5
Dethuli posted...
If you're still running content 8 weeks after a raid patch, or one week after any other patch, you're the kind of player you're complaining about.

I dont know about you but I enjoy running both savage content and casual dungeon runs too. I look forward to daily roulette well after getting the raid weapon, because I enjoy the game, unlike you apparently

Dethuli
2 months ago#6
Coconut-Milk posted...
Dethuli posted...

I dont know about you but I enjoy running both savage content and casual dungeon runs too. I look forward to daily roulette well after getting the raid weapon, because I enjoy the game, unlike you apparently

Good for you?

User Info: Coconut-Milk

Coconut-Milk
2 months ago#7
Dethuli posted...
Good for you?

You made a claim,

Dethuli posted...

In which I provided myself as a counter example to disprove it. Just letting you know not to make false claims next time.

Dethuli
2 months ago#8
Coconut-Milk posted...
Dethuli posted...
Good for you?

You made a claim,

Dethuli posted...

In which I provided myself as a counter example to disprove it. Just letting you know not to make false claims next time.

You didn't prove or disprove anything, other than state that you enjoy the game and claim that I don't enjoy the game. Enjoyment has nothing to do with my assertion.

User Info: Jaybiz650

Jaybiz650
2 months ago#9
But I like to play dress up and duty content.... :(

User Info: The-19th-Sparta

The-19th-Sparta
2 months ago#10
Coconut-Milk posted...
Dethuli posted...

"I enjoy the content", said every casual who refuses to leave their house in the real world.
#40 Henrik Zetterberg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can the people who only play dress up stay out of duty content?
  • Topic Archived