• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
1 week ago#1
Its actually the classic rummy game with a subset of the tiles from the Chinese version.

No flowers, no seasons, and both winds and dragons have one fewer tiles.

If you play rummy, gin rummy, or better yet, canasta you will be able to pick up the gameplay easily. The scoring still makes my head swim.

Haven't played a game yet, just went through the tutorial.

Anyone else looked into it or played it?
There are only two things that may be infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: FiragaMageEX

FiragaMageEX
1 week ago#2
I understand a bit of it, the terms throw me off though and have my head swimming

User Info: Ardeth_of_Light

Ardeth_of_Light
1 week ago#3
I want to play it but I don't know how to unlock it. I went to the prize claim area and I only have the fashion quest which I was ignoring because I didn't care. Do I have to do that one to unlock it?
"Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."-Steve Rogers.

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
1 week ago#4
i've only played riichi mahjong. is this not the same?

User Info: SuperZay

SuperZay
1 week ago#5
I did one ranked game. It was 70 minutes long. I was leading all match then dropped to 3rd place last 5 minutes. I was given MINUS points in a first, Novice rank for the 3rd place. They need to rework scoring system if they want to keep newbies, because right now they are being farmed. Add toxic chat you have a recipe for overcomplicated, elitist game which will die in 2 weeks because lack of said elitists.
FFXIV Friend Recruit code: YEEEG2Q7

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 week ago#6
So it's a gambling video game with real money? Hmm...
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: Clint_Barton

Clint_Barton
1 week ago#7
SuperZay posted...
I did one ranked game. It was 70 minutes long. I was leading all match then dropped to 3rd place last 5 minutes.

Minus the duration of the match, that sounds like Mario Kart. I may have Mario Kart PTSD.
I never miss because I'm at the accuracy cap.

User Info: FiragaMageEX

FiragaMageEX
1 week ago#8
MMX377 posted...
So it's a gambling video game with real money?

No

User Info: Destin

Destin
1 week ago#9
Laplacia posted...
i've only played riichi mahjong. is this not the same?

it is exactly that.
Destin the Valiant

User Info: Destin

Destin
1 week ago#10
Shadygrove posted...
Its actually the classic rummy game with a subset of the tiles from the Chinese version.

No flowers, no seasons, and both winds and dragons have one fewer tiles.

which wind/dragon is missing?
Destin the Valiant
  • Topic Archived