• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: vivi21

vivi21
2 months ago#1
Well apparently some people data mined the game and found all the skills made available to BLU at launch. https://old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/adsdil/blu_spoilers_blue_magic_learning_guide/ thanks goes to @whiteheartx for sharing this with me. So those who want to know ahead of time there you go. Cheers and God bless!
It just isn't a Bethesda game if it doesn't corrupt my savefile.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
2 months ago#2
Full glad I am that Flying Sardine is on the spell list. If there was one enemy skill I expected to Blue Mages to learn in FF14, this would be it.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
2 months ago#3
Lol, I was saying this in the crowd during Fan Fest. (sitting on the floor cause not enough chairs and butt/leg kept on falling asleep).

When Yoshi-P was talking about how "you'll need to talk to each other to learn where the spells are" I was like "Or people are just going to datamine it".

Not even one day after patch... lmao.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
2 months ago#4
Emerald_Melios posted...
Full glad I am that Flying Sardine is on the spell list. If there was one enemy skill I expected to Blue Mages to learn in FF14, this would be it.

would a miqo'te use Flying Sardine? or eat the sardine instead? =^^=

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
2 months ago#5
xenosaga123 posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...

would a miqo'te use Flying Sardine? or eat the sardine instead? =^^=

Catch it on the rebound and eat it.
There are only two things that may be infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: prinnyfan

prinnyfan
2 months ago#6
I know when I acquire my fish move I'm gonna macro a line screaming "FRESH FISH!" before it's cast. Or it's gonna be "Have you ever been slapped by a sardine? Let's find out!" Lol

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
2 months ago#7
Luca Brazi sleeps with the fishes.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: vivi21

vivi21
2 months ago#8
If they keep Bad Breath like it is for the enemies it's gonna be hella OP, same thing with the Primals' skills. Not to mention we don't know how powerful Mighty Guard and White Wind will be plus we get Doom. This class may even be able do post-50 content.
It just isn't a Bethesda game if it doesn't corrupt my savefile.

User Info: el_tercer_poder

el_tercer_poder
2 months ago#9
vivi21 posted...
Not to mention we don't know how powerful Mighty Guard and White Wind will be

Actually, we already do (if you don't mind spoilers):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dOfvFiNHkkLFfvI6Axykgh-gFceW4knX_k9PgdddKtg
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)

User Info: FiragaMageEX

FiragaMageEX
2 months ago#10
vivi21 posted...
If they keep Bad Breath like it is for the enemies it's gonna be hella OP, same thing with the Primals' skills. Not to mention we don't know how powerful Mighty Guard and White Wind will be plus we get Doom. This class may even be able do post-50 content.

We do. Mighty Guard is actually really weak. White Wind is actually one of the best abilities Blue Mage has...and it's a DPS
  • Topic Archived