• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mkfan1605

mkfan1605
1 week ago#1
All the classes (at least the ones I am playing) Astr, SAM, NIN, RDM are all to dang fun. My ADD can't decide which to play. They are all so freaking fun.

User Info: Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi
1 week ago#2
I just got Bard to 70 after skipping it for the entire Heavensward cycle. From the sounds of things, I didn't miss much. Stormblood Bard (Stormbard?) is just so dang much fun, and it feels easier to be decent at than Machinist.

All that's left for me is Warrior (currently 60), my Scholar quests (since I have SMN70), Dragoon (50), Ninja (60), and Samurai (50). I'm planning on getting 'em all done before SB2 comes out.
"Death to uplanders... Death to uplanders..." Ahem. I-I think we may have started a war...

User Info: quest64freak

quest64freak
1 week ago#3
Yusuke Urameshi posted...
I just got Bard to 70 after skipping it for the entire Heavensward cycle. From the sounds of things, I didn't miss much. Stormblood Bard (Stormbard?) is just so dang much fun, and it feels easier to be decent at than Machinist.

I enjoyed Heavensward Bard but I can understand why some others disliked it. Effectively forcing such a major change in playstyle so late in the leveling process was a horrible idea. Stormblood BRD is fantastic though. Here's to hoping they don't take a step backward with whatever they do to it in Shadowbringers.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
1 week ago#5
SB BRD wasn't near as rooted as most people thought. I had fun as a BRD in HW, but SB BRD is more fun.
There are only two things that may be infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 week ago#6
My guildmates did mention ninja seem to be a very engaging class/job. I might need to give it a try later. I just hope it isn't on par with feral druids from World of Warcraft.

John f****** Madden!

https://goo.gl/m5fFsv
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
1 week ago#7
InfestedAdam posted...
My guildmates did mention ninja seem to be a very engaging class/job. I might need to give it a try later. I just hope it isn't on par with feral druids from World of Warcraft.

John f****** Madden!

https://goo.gl/m5fFsv

That is, and likely always will be, my favorite WoW meme.
Currently playing - Hyper Light Drifter, Octopath Traveler, Crosscode, Battle Chasers - Nightwar, Undertale, FFXIV:SB
  • Topic Archived