You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
1 week ago#11
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...
For new players there is 5 years of content to do, for long term players, there isnt nothing.

I have plenty to do...

shut up already, everyone already beat the game, there is nothing new. we completed it, end of discussion.

I haven't. In fact I'm sure no one has done everything in this game

People are enjoying all the new games that have been coming out, having relationships, working, meanwhile you are wasting away getting achievements, minions, and fishing log. Congrats, i guess.

User Info: Fir3Mage

Fir3Mage
1 week ago#12
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...
For new players there is 5 years of content to do, for long term players, there isnt nothing.

I have plenty to do...

shut up already, everyone already beat the game, there is nothing new. we completed it, end of discussion.

People are enjoying all the new games that have been coming out, having relationships, working, meanwhile you are wasting away getting achievements, minions, and fishing log. Congrats, i guess.

Moving the goalposts. Also a strawman. Also I've missed none of that...soooooo...
The Better FFXIV GFAQs Discord
https://discord.gg/tvWrD7D

User Info: JohnSpawn

JohnSpawn
1 week ago#13
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

I have plenty to do...

Congrats on getting so worked up on what other people do, that you have to tell others to shut up. Housekeeping for several mansions got boring?

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
1 week ago#14
if a game isnt in the twitch top 10 its dead
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gilneas/Loxley
People are saying it's been dying since 3 years ago...

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
1 week ago#16
Sure it is

User Info: Fir3Mage

Fir3Mage
1 week ago#17
Ana_Nuann posted...
Sure it is

It's not
The Better FFXIV GFAQs Discord
https://discord.gg/tvWrD7D

User Info: vivi21

vivi21
1 week ago#18
People have been saying that about WoW for years.
It just isn't a Bethesda game if it doesn't corrupt my savefile.
I mean of course it's dying, it won't be dead for im guessing quite some time but it's not as if this game hasn't slowly been loosing players for years, it's the nature of every game. Every expansion less people will come back because in a year and a half all kinds of things that can limit your playtime from kids, to divorce, graduation and new/lost jobs.

User Info: mkfan1605

mkfan1605
1 week ago#20
Every time I hear this game is dying I just imagine it's a WOW fan that can't handle the competition.