You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gokuson12

gokuson12
1 week ago#1
this game is not going to die in the foreseeable future. we already have a new expansion pack coming next year and yet people are complaining like a bunch of babies saying that this game is on life support or something.
the end justify the means

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
1 week ago#2
gokuson12 posted...
this game is not going to die in the foreseeable future. we already have a new expansion pack coming next year and yet people are complaining like a bunch of babies saying that this game is on life support or something.

Not sure if this is in relation to a similarly titled topic already on the board, but in case it is - that topic was made saying that FFXIV is helping to keep the FF series itself on life support with its proceeds going to fund other FF products since games like XV were considered a flop.

If you are just referring to the general posts about "<MMO> is dying.", then carry on.
Currently playing - Hyper Light Drifter, Octopath Traveler, Crosscode, Battle Chasers - Nightwar, Undertale, FFXIV:SB
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Fir3Mage

Fir3Mage
1 week ago#3
Run now before it's too late. Truth only gets you in trouble here
The Better FFXIV GFAQs Discord
https://discord.gg/tvWrD7D

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
1 week ago#4
For new players there is 5 years of content to do, for long term players, there isnt nothing.

Fir3Mage
1 week ago#5
E2I_GOD posted...
For new players there is 5 years of content to do, for long term players, there isnt nothing.

I have plenty to do...

User Info: HealingCircle

HealingCircle
1 week ago#6
E2I_GOD posted...

Double negative meaning there are things to do!

User Info: Agent_Riot_

Agent_Riot_
1 week ago#7
Its not dying, at all. Its pretty healthy. I do feel its at its prime at the moment, and wont grow a lot anymore in terms of population, not necessarily a bad thing, but i do feel it wont gain too much new players anymore. This is just my opinion, im not stating facts or such.
I hope FFXVI has a good team and concept.
F*** off already FFXV. You've been halting the series for ten years, and you're still not out. Get it over with,geez

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
1 week ago#8
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

I have plenty to do...

shut up already, everyone already beat the game, there is nothing new. we completed it, end of discussion.

Fir3Mage
1 week ago#9
E2I_GOD posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

I have plenty to do...

shut up already, everyone already beat the game, there is nothing new. we completed it, end of discussion.

I haven't. In fact I'm sure no one has done everything in this game
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)