You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you want them to add to the game in the future?

User Info: Tosmasta00

Tosmasta00
1 week ago#11
Marrying NPCs/retainer. Cuz i'd like to marry Yugiri.
Also i would like an unsync option for some older fates.

Something else i'd like would to be hitting like 100k damage like in Eureka.
Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself. Vergil DMC3
Nepboards: http://neptunia.boards.net/

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
1 week ago#12
A way to filter out bad dps from entering my duty.

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
1 week ago#13
Longer hairstyles. I don't care if it clips through the capes you rarely see in this game, especially when your tail is already doing that by default :T
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
4 days ago#14
Fir3Mage posted...
Actual Blue Mage

Right?! I'm not big on BLU myself, but I know many people are, and you can't even group with it? How sad...

My biggest desires are Viera, Dancer, and... something else I forget right now. I'm thrilled that V seems to be the new race coming, but I really hope it's FFT Viera and not FF12 Viera. There's a difference! I don't want to be just a tan human but with ears, nervous since that's what they did to the cat race from XI->VIX (although, they turned out to be the best race. Yeah, so best 90% are cats!)

I hope Dancer comes and is a healer/buffer party support class. That would make me so happy.

OH! Mime is the other one I want. I know it might be silly in an MMO compared to titles like 5/6 where they were useful or fun, but I still think the potential for gear and animations would make it worthwhile.
jletter-The real lesson is that the sexy, fiery, redhead was inside you all along!
CarlGrimes-I'd rather be inside her if you get what I mean. Horizon: ZD Board
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: RaVeNRandom

RaVeNRandom
3 days ago#15
Unlocking skins like you do in Wow so you just have them when you want to glamour them. Also Mounts like they are in Wow so I have all my mounts when I make alts. Mostly just quality of life changes.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you want them to add to the game in the future?