• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How many expansion this game is gonna have?

User Info: didierre

didierre
2 weeks ago#31
Only one more expansion after Shadowbringers then they'll move to the next MMO or make a FFXIV-2 on a new engine hopefully because of PS5.

User Info: Seraphor

Seraphor
2 weeks ago#32
Fir3Mage posted...
Seraphor posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
InfestedAdam posted...
Hopefully as long as possible until we take on Zodiark him/itself. At which point I hope we find out that Hydaelyn is not as good as we think and without Zodiark to keep her/it in check, we now need to defeat Hydaelyn as well.

iCurious posted...
InfestedAdam posted...
Hopefully as long as possible until we take on Zodiark him/itself. At which point I hope we find out that Hydaelyn is not as good as we think and without Zodiark to keep her/it in check, we now need to defeat Hydaelyn as well.

Wouldn't that outcome be decidedly predictable and thus undesirable, seeing as you're already half expecting it.

Not to mention, I would rather have a good god for once, the whole "all gods are evil" is just overdone and is just shortsighted. Why do all gods have to be evil? Why aren't there any good ones? Any story that makes all gods evil is the kind of story that I can't take very seriously.

Because abdolute power corrupts, absolutely.

Unless you're omnibenevolent and incorruptible

Unrealistic and boring.
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/19620823/

User Info: Fir3Mage

Fir3Mage
2 weeks ago#33
Seraphor posted...
Fir3Mage posted...
Seraphor posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
InfestedAdam posted...

iCurious posted...
InfestedAdam posted...

Wouldn't that outcome be decidedly predictable and thus undesirable, seeing as you're already half expecting it.

Not to mention, I would rather have a good god for once, the whole "all gods are evil" is just overdone and is just shortsighted. Why do all gods have to be evil? Why aren't there any good ones? Any story that makes all gods evil is the kind of story that I can't take very seriously.

Because abdolute power corrupts, absolutely.

Unless you're omnibenevolent and incorruptible

Unrealistic and boring.

Fictional setting and subjective
The Better FFXIV GFAQs Discord
https://discord.gg/tvWrD7D
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How many expansion this game is gonna have?
  • Topic Archived