What do you think Hien meant? (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you think Hien meant? (Spoilers)

User Info: GabranthXIV

GabranthXIV
3 weeks ago#11
You guys still think I'm Shiro? Excuse me as I laugh myself half to death.

Shiro lost the plot and closed his own account. I offered to eventually give him a place back in the Discord chat if he did my bidding.

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
3 weeks ago#12
Sohma posted...
And this is why we can't have nice things on this board anymore. Mods shut this asinine show down.

Who is our mod anyway?
New or Loved game coming out? Better hate on it!

User Info: Sohma

Sohma
3 weeks ago#13
psycofang posted...
Sohma posted...
And this is why we can't have nice things on this board anymore. Mods shut this asinine show down.

Who is our mod anyway?

Uhh, I know a few we could @ here, but I hear mods don't like it when you @ them.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/367/137/343.gif | Greatest show ever.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10351419/

User Info: JohnSpawn

JohnSpawn
3 weeks ago#14
Sohma posted...
psycofang posted...
Sohma posted...

Who is our mod anyway?

Uhh, I know a few we could @ here, but I hear mods don't like it when you @ them.

They usually don't. They just want people to report and move on.
if it's not playable, it isn't content. - strred
everyone I dislike or disagree with is an alt - Gandalf

User Info: CuteObsidian

CuteObsidian
3 weeks ago#15
Shiro the Hero: Today at 6:07 PM
Ok, sorry to throw this on you but...
Can you please tell people on gamefaqs that:

1 - I no longer play FFXIV.
2 - I no longer post on gamefaqs

Message from discord, enjoy~

User Info: The-19th-Sparta

The-19th-Sparta
3 weeks ago#16
JohnSpawn posted...
Sohma posted...
psycofang posted...
Sohma posted...

Who is our mod anyway?

They usually don't. They just want people to report and move on.

We definitely have at least one moderator here, because a few months ago they posted this god awful topic:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/678050-final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/76494051
#40 Henrik Zetterberg

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
3 weeks ago#17
What's with all the people publicly crying out to nameless moderators, when those people create their own waist-deep problems on this board? Some of you need to ditch this effort to use mods as personal shiv devices in your petty dramatics.
They line up just to be knocked down on the fly. They never flee before the splatter.
Why stare down fate? I think you all know why: Running wouldn't matter.

User Info: DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon
3 weeks ago#18
GabranthXIV posted...
What do you think Hien meant when he said he had sand in his every conceivable place during the recent MSQ dungeon? Where would the sand logically go? I have no experience with either a desert or a beach so I'm very curious.

If it's a question to distract from the threads that have come up recently, sorry to say, but it's failed...
If this is an honest question, from my experience (I was a Boy Scout, in a troop that did a great deal of hiking, for 7 years, with over 3k miles tallied (and I'm being VERY conservative with that number) in hiking, and I live within a 15 minute ride from the beach), sand (and dirt, which I have more experience with) can get pretty much everywhere you can think of: socks, shoes, underpants (I've had this happen, and IT SUCKS!), and, depending on weather, under your shirt, in your hair, and in almost every hole open to the world, including your eyes (good thing I wear glasses).

In either case: I didn't think this quite counts as a topic worthy of being called "a spoiler".
The Tsubaki Naokawa of Lamia in FFXIV.

User Info: Citrik

Citrik
3 weeks ago#19
psycofang posted...
Sohma posted...

Who is our mod anyway?

Boards don't have an assigned mod. We work from a general queue of user marked messages. Some mods obviously visit some boards, but barring any serious violations we may come across, we don't patrol.
Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die?

User Info: F1reMag3

F1reMag3
3 weeks ago#20
Citrik posted...
psycofang posted...
Sohma posted...

Who is our mod anyway?

Boards don't have an assigned mod. We work from a general queue of user marked messages. Some mods obviously visit some boards, but barring any serious violations we may come across, we don't patrol.

Honestly you should assign. That way mods know context better
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you think Hien meant? (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived