How do I get a shirogane castle house?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How do I get a shirogane castle house?

User Info: NibeIungsnarf

NibeIungsnarf
4 weeks ago#1
Just got a small plot in Mist and I want a nippon castle home.

Also, is it something that needs to be done before building the estate hall or is it a "glam" that can be applied later?

Also, an unrelated question: I'm maxed on red crafter scrips but have all the crafting books. Whats something useful to spend them on?

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
4 weeks ago#2
Materia. Using them to purchase desynth items or convert to blue scrips for desynth items.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: TheLastFireMage

TheLastFireMage
4 weeks ago#3
It is made via FC workshops. So either that, or marketboard. Takes a lot of mats, so it'll likely be super expensive. It can be applied to your current house

User Info: NibeIungsnarf

NibeIungsnarf
4 weeks ago#4
TheLastFireMage posted...
It is made via FC workshops.

How does that work? I've no clue.

And what's the specific name so I can search it on MB?

User Info: TheLastFireMage

TheLastFireMage
4 weeks ago#5
NibeIungsnarf posted...
TheLastFireMage posted...
It is made via FC workshops.

How does that work? I've no clue.

And what's the specific name so I can search it on MB?

Then your only option is marketboard or trade. Depends on your house size, searching Shirogane will pop it up

User Info: Danicco

Danicco
4 weeks ago#6
Shirogane [Small/Medium/Large] House Walls.
To craft something via the FC Workshop you need a FC with workshop access and a party of at least 4 crafters (regardless of levels if I recall correctly).

This recipe takes quite a bunch of level 70, easy to gather mats, some few others not really difficult to get or craft, but the most expensive of it are probably the Gold Ingots.
In short it takes sometime to craft so you might see them for ridiculous prices, on my server they go for 4m, 8m and 20m for the three sizes.

As for your red scrips, buy Materia IV and V.
They always sell well and are useful for overmelds, othrr than that Dryad Sap is midly useful since a bunch of furniture and others require it.

User Info: CoR02

CoR02
4 weeks ago#7
Minor side note: The levels of crafters don't matter if you're using them to progress the project, but you need to be a minimum level to contribute an item of that class. It will say in the box what you need to be when you go to deliver an item.

And also, the four crafters required to progress the project do not need to be FC members and a lot of times people are willing to help out because it takes all of 5 seconds, so don't be afraid to shout in towns. That said, I've never had outside players contribute items, so I'm not sure if that restriction applies there.

As said, these projects tend to require large amounts of items, so plan ahead. You can see the full recipe list in the windows, so poke around in the interface and take your time.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How do I get a shirogane castle house?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived