• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Do you think the develops will crack down on in-game player brothels?

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
1 year ago#121
JetJenkins posted...
ShiroMiyata posted...
Immature_Sage posted...
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB so... what does terms of service say about this? Does it even say anything about something like this? So long as it stays in the game and does not involve any real life shenanigans then it should be fine, right?

people get banned for saying 'f**king idiot tank' so they should be banned for logging in day in day out to describe in length sexual acts

This.

Pretty much -_-
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: JetJenkins

JetJenkins
1 year ago#122
Was in pvp today. I decided to check out everyone on my alliance like I always do.

I get to the last two names on the list. The search edits said: 'Pull my hair. Spank me. Choke me. Hi. I love hugs.'

I knew 'she' was from Balmung, but checked anyway. Yep. Balmung. f***ing creeps.

The other one said, 'perfect miqo rear. Heavy thrust.'

Once again, Balmung. f***ing creeps.
JesterThomas_-

User Info: NoctisSiIentium

NoctisSiIentium
1 year ago#123
thanks for informing me about this.

since i'm on hyperion, i'm going to go hit these guys up and engage in every dirty furry f***ing fetish i can think of. cheers, mate.
i don't know what to put here

User Info: Darth_BadGuy

Darth_BadGuy
1 year ago#124
ShiroMiyata posted...
Darth_BadGuy posted...
WhiteGold posted...
When Shiro is disagreeing with you in regards to a sexual RP act you know it's time to sit down and evaluate if you're fighting for the right thing.

You mean the guy who's created thread upon thread before with the most transparent excuses for trolling imaginable, who has now apparently switched sides mid-thread just so he can precipitate the argument?
よくなる

I don't troll. I've made dumb, stupid threads when I was too 'excited' but that doesn't mean I support everything that goes on where Balmung is concerned

You literally made a "I'm a healer I don't DPS" thread a month ago.
What?You think you can take me on? What do you think this is, a lightbulb?

User Info: ShiroMiyata

ShiroMiyata
1 year ago#125
Darth_BadGuy posted...
ShiroMiyata posted...
Darth_BadGuy posted...
WhiteGold posted...
When Shiro is disagreeing with you in regards to a sexual RP act you know it's time to sit down and evaluate if you're fighting for the right thing.

You mean the guy who's created thread upon thread before with the most transparent excuses for trolling imaginable, who has now apparently switched sides mid-thread just so he can precipitate the argument?
よくなる

I don't troll. I've made dumb, stupid threads when I was too 'excited' but that doesn't mean I support everything that goes on where Balmung is concerned

Yes, so a dumb stupid thread as I said.

User Info: DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon
1 year ago#126
ShiroMiyata posted...
Darth_BadGuy posted...
ShiroMiyata posted...
Darth_BadGuy posted...
WhiteGold posted...

よくなる

Yes, so a dumb stupid thread as I said.

well, he's not lying (as far as we know).
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Do you think the develops will crack down on in-game player brothels?
  • Topic Archived