does a ninja have a skill that dashes to the target or to teleport behind

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. does a ninja have a skill that dashes to the target or to teleport behind

User Info: chicksboii

chicksboii
8 months ago#1
Is there a skill for ninja that has a skill to make you be closer to the target like a charge? thanks
Gandalf the Istari 8 months ago#2
Shukuchi kind of.
Currently playing: DQ Heroes

User Info: califortunefade

califortunefade
8 months ago#3
Shukuchi. It's free target though, so really you can dash anywhere you can target.
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
8 months ago#4
"or to teleport behind"

Thank goodness no, or we'd see infinite "nothing personal kid" macros.
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
8 months ago#5
do keep in mind though, that like drg's backflip the game still considers you to be sliding along the ground, so if you teleport through an aoe or try to teleport to avoid a jump you still take damage/fall.
Just shut the hell up and talk about games, im so tired of the politics of gaming...

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
8 months ago#6
You can macro Shukuchi to teleport straight to target.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
8 months ago#7
Rift has a move like that, you would teleport behind the target or in front if you were in a tanking stance (they have a couple rogue tank specs). It's a true teleport. One time I was doing a zone event (like an Odin type fate) with a giant werewolf boss who was doing a cone knockback against everyone and I popped that ability while midair flying away and landed right behind him. Avoided all the damage and stabbed him in the back. I've often thought that Rogue/Ninja needs a better gap closer (especially since RDM gets one!) and that it should put you behind the target like that.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
8 months ago#8
Assassinate is a kind of teleport. Lol

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
8 months ago#9
Whats the macro for auto sushikuchi? I hate that move. Clunk passes for unique these days. Just because you are unique does not mean you are useful. Move is a bent paperclip.
Language warning:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
8 months ago#10
benjjjamin posted...
Whats the macro for auto sushikuchi? I hate that move. Clunk passes for unique these days. Just because you are unique does not mean you are useful. Move is a bent paperclip.

/ac "Shukuchi" <t>

That's it. It also works for any ability that you manually put down, like Shadow Flare or Salted Earth. This disables free use however, and I question if it's worth it for Shukuchi. It would be fine for getting to enemies faster, but you can't use it for escape unless you target a teammate who's ahead of you.
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. does a ninja have a skill that dashes to the target or to teleport behind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived