Can I still play with my friend without stormblood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can I still play with my friend without stormblood?

User Info: chicksboii

chicksboii
9 months ago#1
hi my friend is playing the free trial and he is level 10. I want to come back to this game but not purchase storm blood. Will I still be able to play with my friend? thanks

User Info: mikey_205

mikey_205
9 months ago#2
Yes though levelling and msq is a fairly solitary experience. Why would you not want to purchase stormblood though?
Pokemon X FC 4940-6875-7569

User Info: chicksboii

chicksboii
9 months ago#3
mikey_205 posted...
Yes though levelling and msq is a fairly solitary experience. Why would you not want to purchase stormblood though?

does this mean i am able to party with my friend even if he is on trial mode? and what if the story quests won't allow us to party together? he is low level. Oh i don't want to purchase stormblood yet

User Info: RedMageStarfire

RedMageStarfire
9 months ago#4
You can do dungeons with your friend, yes. You'll have to be the one to invite him to a party, however, as free trial accounts can't do that. He'll still have to do solo instances alone, of course. Free trials are limited to level 35 so you don't need Stormblood to play with him, just base ARR.
FFRK RW: Sentinel Grimoire (eH3e)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Can I still play with my friend without stormblood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived